Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Least Plausible Story involving you that's true.

Comments

• Not me but...…

When my Dad won his School Cricket prize, it was presented to him by Emperor Haile Selassie.

Irie man.
  • edited June 2018
    _MrDick said:

Is the the CL version of Would I lie to you?

No. The, 'that's true' bit in the title pretty much covers that.
    I once ran over a Buddhist monk in Kathmandu.
  • Curb_It said:

I once got woken up at 6am after a particularly late night, by a call on my mobile from a US number. It was Kate Moss.

What did she want?
    Actually she wanted Pete Doherty who had nicked my phone the previous night to call her. I realise this story just became even more implausible.
    Nah, I wouldn't say it's totally implausible! A few situations or connections could lead that way.

Guy I work with is best mates with Will Kennard - Status, from Chase and Status. So I happen to have partied with a few people in that crowd by association. Just the way it goes sometimes!
  • Was managing a shop that was the victim of an armed robbery. Shotgun right in my face just like the movies.
    Had to go to court as a witness and do the full hand on bible thingy.
    I was young then, it was 40 years ago but I can recall every detail.
    The accused were acquitted due to an unreliable witness (not me).
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

Lee Bowyer broke my mums pedal bin

Please tell us that's not a Pardew-esque euphemism?
    no, she wasn't there at the time!!!
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Lee Bowyer broke my mums pedal bin

Ahhhh....now we know where all of the takeover pessimism comes from :neutral:
    Can I just say- no takeover information I receive comes from Lee Bowyer
  • I used to work with a guy who I knew lived fairly locally to me (Eltham v Blackfen).

One day I got a random wrong number phone call where the caller asked for my work colleague by name. I didn't realise it before but our phone numbers were identical except for 2 transposed digits.

I was able to tell the caller that they had the wrong number but was also able to tell him the correct number to dial.

That's quite some coincidence....

• Sponsored links:

• RedMist said:

Enjoying a little 69 fun with an old girlfriend, she was on top, I opened my eyes to see a dingleberry hanging from her balloon knot.
    Just at that moment it dropped off and straight down my throat , out of reflex i swallowed and it was gone.

Delightful!
  • RedMist said:

Enjoying a little 69 fun with an old girlfriend, she was on top, I opened my eyes to see a dingleberry hanging from her balloon knot.
    Just at that moment it dropped off and straight down my throat , out of reflex i swallowed and it was gone.

Fcking hell
  • In 1982, my friend was on holiday in Ireland when she passed a travel agents. In the window was a brochure opened to the centre page where, much to her amusement, was a picture of me and my mates advertising holidays to San Antonio, Ibiza
  • Meat Loaf played for my Softball team.
    Took Tammy Winet to a punk club in New Cross (new The Venue).It didnt end well and i nearly lost my job.

Asked to put some devices to ease drop on a well known middle east gent i first had to speak to "The Old Lady" and sign stuff. The Guy who asked me was sacked a few days later for being drunk at work and i dismissed it as a piss heads waffle. A few months later starting a major refurb we found cart loads of covert devices hidden behind a false cupboard in his office !

enough for now.
  • Last year i had a meeting with a very famous Bollywood film producer and some of his business associates to see if they were interested in a south east London football club.