Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Least Plausible Story involving you that's true.

Comments

• Options
    During my GCSE P.E Practical Exam, I won a 100m sprint despite falling over at the start.

(Fortunately everyone was concentrating on 'proper' form and not their pace)
  • Options
    Tara Palmer-Tompkinson once gave me 2 cigarettes in exchange for the use of my phone.
  • Options
    Used to be related via my dad's second marriage to Michael Crawford.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

I was a backing dancer for One Direction at a live performance broadcast globally.

I once shared a bunk bed with Liam Payne for a week. Don't ask.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

Me and my workmates were playing football over Regent's Park when Woody Harrelson (who was in a play in the West End at the time) walked over and asked if he could play. He was on my side. So there was a lot of, 'Woody, Woody, just a touch, mate.' He played the next week, as well.

I saw him in that play - he was terrible. Obviously some people should stick to film and TV work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

During my GCSE P.E Practical Exam, I won a 100m sprint despite falling over at the start.

(Fortunately everyone was concentrating on 'proper' form and not their pace)

Having seen the speed you run at this is definitely the least plausible.
    You saw the speed I ran as a fatty though! :lol:
  • Options
    Floebot said:

thenewbie said:

I was a backing dancer for One Direction at a live performance broadcast globally.

I once shared a bunk bed with Liam Payne for a week. Don't ask.
    Who went on top?
  • Options
    I once saw George Best leave a bar on the Kings Road with a blonde

I couldn't believe it either...
  • Options

Not very good but..

It was August and I was walking down the street in Washington DC. Some gorgeous ladies walked past wearing short skirts etc, I turned to briefly admire them passing, it was then with perfect timing that a gust of wind lightly blew the back of all their skirts up and none of them noticed. One was wearing a thong, a couple of others a g string and I swear to god one wasn’t wearing any panties at all.

It’s like god came down and went “here ya go son” and gave them a little lift.

I was literally the only person to witness this.

i am sure thats a scene from a Jim Carey film !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I once danced with a woman who danced with a man who danced with The Princess of Wales.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Not very good but..

It was August and I was walking down the street in Washington DC. Some gorgeous ladies walked past wearing short skirts etc, I turned to briefly admire them passing, it was then with perfect timing that a gust of wind lightly blew the back of all their skirts up and none of them noticed. One was wearing a thong, a couple of others a g string and I swear to god one wasn’t wearing any panties at all.

It’s like god came down and went “here ya go son” and gave them a little lift.

I was literally the only person to witness this.

i am sure thats a scene from a Jim Carey film !
    which is exactly why people don't believe me.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Lee Bowyer broke my mums pedal bin

That a euphemism?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

DOUCHER said:

Lee Bowyer broke my mums pedal bin

That a euphemism?
    You could choose from two, or I can give you one.
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Myself, an elderly man missing a leg, and a dancer in a wheelchair, carrying helium balloons, all dressed in wedding dresses managed to wrestle a theif to the floor who had just stole our wallets from the dressing room.

Andy Cole gets about eh?
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Not me but my other half

Went for a job interview one evening after work at a bank in the West End .Took the wrong door on the way out and got locked in .No such thing as mobile phones then .Got let out by security the next morning

Did she get the job