Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Well there may be nothing going on behind the scenes but there's another good result on the pitch. I guess it's all happening tomorrow....
  • Bexleyboy claiming end is nigh.
  • Bexleyboy claiming end is nigh.

FWIW - He actually said "The end is in sight ........." - after a whole load of posts criticising this site for offensive comments about RD ...
  • edited April 2018

Bexleyboy claiming end is nigh.

Quite a claim and one he’s going to find hard to distance himself from.

Let’s hope he’s right.

Could it fit in with Airman’s comment that credible sources are still saying it could be done before Blackburn ?
  • I bet Joey Barton knows something.
  • At last I think Mr Bexley has something right. For all his ramblings on everything Charlton I reckon we can hail him the ITK king..... I think, maybe.
  • If it is done by Blackburn, i will never say anything bad about the yellow toothed pigeon footed Belgian coffin dodging oxygen thief again... homest Injun Bexs!
  • Sponsored links:

• No home button and now very intrusive adverts that even obscure posts, is this Roland’s work?
  • razil said:

No home button and now very intrusive adverts that even obscure posts, is this Roland’s work?

Well you really must be blind as the Home button is back there for all to see! please text me a screenshot of where an ad obscures a post, ya
  • edited April 2018
    I am actually - keep forgetting to wear my specs/ get a bigger iPhone.. much appreciated was getting rsi scrolling up.

I haven’t kept up on the ads thing sorry I’m quite out of date didn’t we once not get them if we were signed in? I expect it’s to pay for the mice to run the forum, but yes will send a screenshot or two
  • Wonder if Roland would turn up for a game at Wembley?
  • Can you guys sort this out down the Makro? This is for takeover news and views only.

Cheers guys
  • Can you guys sort this out down the Makro? This is for takeover news and views only.

Cheers guys

Top moderater as usual.
    If only the others were up to your standard

Cheers guys

Top moderater as usual.
    If only the others were up to your standard
    I was like this from the get go, we go again

• Thought I had a few more - worse than thatimage
  • What an amazing end to a very inconsistent season that would be! Mega rich Arab Takeover announced before kick off as we go on to smash Blackburn followed by a glorious promotion under Bowyer and JJ in front of a packed Wembley in the League 1 playoff final with the much maligned Magennis bagging the winning goal in extra time!

I can dream can't I?

AND a sold out POTY !

Am I dreaming ?
  • razil said:

Thought I had a few more - worse than thatimage

Same for me
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:

Bexleyboy claiming end is nigh.

FWIW - He actually said "The end is in sight ........." - after a whole load of posts criticising this site for offensive comments about RD ...
    Is "the end is in sight" better/closer than imminent ?
  • razil said:

I don't suppose you took down the Freephone number for those Wealth Management bods by any chance?
  • Addickted said:

razil said:

I don't suppose you took down the Freephone number for those Wealth Management bods by any chance?
    He doesn't need any wealth management, with all the free advertising he does on CL. ;)
  • Next Friday is the day... Roland gonna roll up a fat one and agree to sell for 42.0m.

• edited April 2018
    Australian Billionaire philanthropist Andrew Forest is in town and he’s in the process of giving away all of his money to needy causes #JustSaying
  • _MrDick said:

Australian Billionaire philanthropist Andrew Forest is in town and he’s in the process of giving away all of his money to needy causes #JustSaying

Hopefully a good friend of Andrew Muir
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!