Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match views: Peterborough vs Charlton

Comments

• Predicted a 3-0 defeat so not surprised but just felt that we are imploding on and off the pitch.
  • Very very glad I gave this a miss. Ticket prices and the gut feeling we wouldn't be up to it put me off.

Very sorry for those that did go and had to watch it
  • How does a centre forward miss the target from 12 yards?

By being fuckin useless.
    I fully understand that Josh is a really nice bloke but he just can't score
    sounds a bit like @ElfsborgAddick
  • edited March 2018
    Just left the game, at a pub now for the rugby. Too angry to even give my thoughts.

F off Robinson and take that useless sack or shit, Magennis, with you.
  • Redhenry said:

Robbo out!

Hopefully thats inside info that you know and not just your opinion
    Just my opinion
  • Christ the League table looks embarrassing in terms of Goal Difference... Everyone in the top six has a way better GD than us, only team we're close to in that respect is Plymouth who spent half the season bottom.

That there is clear proof we wont do anything
  • Have just seen the score .. shocking result. Haven’t seen us play at all this year and I’m reluctant to pass judgement but he has to go, surely. From what I read, it’s all one dimensional play with one up front. The takeover can’t come quick enough
  • Was gonna go . Thank God I had a late change of mind . Please change the manager he is shit . Will 51 points keep us updated. ROLAND YOU P***K .
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not going to bother with Blackpool now..

Wasn't at the game or seen the goals but our best defender is currently on the bench so it might be a start by playing him in the next game.

Ruins your weekend when you get tonked like that :(
  • It's taken some longer than others to get there perhaps but there can't be many left supportive of KR now - a bang average League 1 manager who has underperformed even against those expectations. Players not any better tbf.
  • Awful, just awful. Looking over our shoulders now at a mid table finish.
  • It's taken some longer than others to get there perhaps but there can't be many left supportive of KR now - a bang average League 1 manager who has underperformed even against those expectations. Players not any better tbf.

This all day long!
  • All players eventually have a penalty saved if they take enough, but missing the target is unforgivable.
  • cfgs said:

All players eventually have a penalty saved if they take enough, but missing the target is unforgivable.

Beginning of the end for Mag I feel now, think we will see him at a Bury/Oldham type club next season.
  • Next Saturday i am on 12 hour days, and will cost me £150 in lost earnings and 12 hours leave to go to the game. I have missed 1 home game in 20 years. Mate just text who is covering my shift next weekend and asked if i still wanted the day off. I have told him can i let him know midweek. Shambles. L
  • Re-posting on corect thread now-
    Does this push RD to now get the sale done, or will he just sack KR? I'd hope now, having been a KR supporter that both happen - this f'ing week!!
  • Sponsored links:

• WANKERS!
  • Our players and manager are useless. I have no interest left in this group who are gutless and inept.

The most pathetic squad I can remember - we may have had worse players in the past but at least they had character.

Sick to death of Robinson and the happy clappy clowns who seem to think the season's not over.
    Our recent run of results is pretty shameful - we are a joke....

Well said.
  • Our players and manager are useless. I have no interest left in this group who are gutless and inept.

The most pathetic squad I can remember - we may have had worse players in the past but at least they had character.

Sick to death of Robinson and the happy clappy clowns who seem to think the season's not over.

Spot on

You've summed it up perfectly.
  • WANKERS!

So have you!
  • Ricky Holmes was the mainstay and go to player in this team for 18 months, when he realised that he had a chance to join a championship team his form dipped in his last 6 weeks at Cafc. With Dasilva, Clarke, Stephy, Best and khashi now injured we will struggle to finish in the top half. Today just reinforced the total shambled and the comedy club we have become. This limbo situation must be resolved.
  • I honestly can't wait for the post match KR interview. I am guessing we will see a return to the it's all about injuries, and had the penalty gone in we would have gone on to win !