Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Micky Flanagan

Saw him at the MEN in Manchester last night.

Absolutely hilarious. If you are a fan, would urge you to try and get tickets for this tour.

Comments

• Got some for October. Looking forward to it.
  • good to hear Clem, looking forward to it
  • Also going in October
  • Saw him at Wembley for his "Out out" tour, agree he was brilliant but was so far away ended up watching him on the big screen, unless you have seats nearby wouldn't bother at these big venues
  • He did a matinee last Tuesday in Leicester Square. Very very good.m
  • Also seeing him in October.
  • He does a routine looking at Eat Well For Less in this show. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard and long.

Also does his own 45 min warm up followed by an hour for the main show.
  • Sponsored links:

• Saw him at up creek in 2006 and he was brilliant, ended up a good night all round to be fair. jug after jug of dirty beer, A plate of dirty Thai noodles and a cab back to some dirty birds house in Depford. Happy Days.

Saw him at up the creek 2007.

Was drinking at a young age. All I remember was jokes about Argos and thinking it was funny.
  • I just had a look & all O2 dates are sold out or singles only.
  • He's a breath of fresh air compared to 99.9% of comedians obsessed with their own politics and the need to ram them down everyone's throats. After all you cannot go wrong with jokes about shagging, wanking and everyday life outside of the BBCland bubble!

Exactly!

Going to see Stuart Lee on Monday.......although I like him a lot.....I know I'll laugh more at MF.
  • Always loved his joke about going to a posh restaurant... Orders some chips and asks for some ketchup.

When it turns up its in a small dish so he takes a sip of the ketchup, turns to the waiter and says: "Yes I'll have a bottle of that please"
  • Stewart Lee did a warm up gig upstairs at the Star on Plumstead Commin. Quite a coup to get him there. They do comedy nights occasionally do worth keeping an eye out of you like local comedy gigs.

• Also the White Swan has a comedy night in its new function room. So also worth keeping a look out.

• I

Dave2l said:

Saw him at up creek in 2006 and he was brilliant, ended up a good night all round to be fair. jug after jug of dirty beer, A plate of dirty Thai noodles and a cab back to some dirty birds house in Depford. Happy Days.

Saw him at up the creek 2007.

Was drinking at a young age. All I remember was jokes about Argos and thinking it was funny.
    It could well have been 2007 that I see him in there. Please don't tell me you've got long blonde hair and live in Detfotd?.
    ive cut it now but yes.

I believe you are talking about me
  • Anyone seen that comedy act in SE7, there's supposed to be three of them but only two ever show up. Constantly refer to a third person but he's not there, the bit about running a football club is hilarious. No problem getting tickets, loads available. :)
  • Saw 1 of his 1st big tours. His sketch about having the shits had me in hysterics
  • Sponsored links:

• Got tickets for September at O2,cant wait. Saw him there on the last tour. Brilliant.
  • Curb_It said:

Also the White Swan has a comedy night in its new function room. So also worth keeping a look out.

Is that our @bobemunro ?
  • Was just scrolling down on my phone to post the same !!!
  • Saw a matinee tester last year and going to see him at the O2 later this year.

His "peeping" routine still makes me laugh.
  • ..........."you maintain the peep"
  • I just had a look & all O2 dates are sold out or singles only.

Cheap night out then, just going on your Jack.
  • Saw him at Wembley for his "Out out" tour, agree he was brilliant but was so far away ended up watching him on the big screen, unless you have seats nearby wouldn't bother at these big venues

Did you go out for the evening to see that, or did you go out out?
  • ..........."you maintain the peep"

Gets another airing this time round. Different story but still very funny.
  • Fumbluff said:

Curb_It said:

Also the White Swan has a comedy night in its new function room. So also worth keeping a look out.

Is that our @bobemunro ?
    I do a bit of moonlighting on the side but don't like to talk about it.