Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Micky Flanagan

Comments

• edited September 2022
    Got tickets this morning (they sold out quickly) for a 'work in progress' show he's doing on 19/20 October at a small venue in Stoke. Sounds like a big tour coming up next year.
  • I wonder if he'll tell of the reason he had a fight with Hales in the Maidstone game.
    His hatrick v Spurs was hilarious and his 4 v Notts County even better.
    Good to hear he has a new career!
  • My son is going tonight at Leicester Square for Micky's WIP before his big tour.
  • I saw his WIP gig a few months ago. 
    It was very good, but be aware it didn't last too long. Perhaps an hour. 
  • I was lucky enough to see his last WIP night at the Leicester Sq theatre before his last tour. Got the full show in a 400 seat theatre. Was stunningly hilarious!!
  • Going out out?
  • Limp sliiiide…
  • Limp sliiiide…
    🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:
    Yay!!!  My missus has secured us tickets for next Thursday at the Leicester Sq theatre. I’d like to think the show will be pretty well honed by then. Well looking forward to a night Out Out👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    I also got tickets for Thursday. I saw him a few weeks back doing the same WIP show, absolutely hilarious. 
    I really like the the WIPP shows that comediennes do at Leicester Square theatre, they are a little less polished and also being a relatively  small audience there seems to be a bit more interaction with the audience.
    Also the start time for this show is 17:00 so its straight from work, a show, something to after and home and bed at a reasonable time.
  • edited September 2022
    Going to the WIP tour in Pompey on the 7th of November with my partner & mum and dad. See him at Wembley Arena before and he was amazing! Canny wait to see him again!
  • how/where do people see tickets for these things, would've loved to see it
    You have to be in the  clique which is...............
    I will post on Friday morning all the jokes with the punchlines.
    In all seriousness just register on, https://www.leicestersquaretheatre.com/?utm_source=Master&utm_campaign=10be4467ad-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2022_09_29_11_55&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8749d24bb3-10be4467ad-232619705&mc_cid=10be4467ad&mc_eid=d8c12d4308

or book tickets on their website for any show and you will be bombarded with emails for obscure acts for ever more. 
    To see a well know act doing this type of show you have to have an element of luck.
    It was two per household only  and you are in a queue
  • My wife said, "I'm losing my identity".

I said, "I dont know who the fuck you are anyway"

• Sponsored links:

• Mr Ahmed!!! Mr Ahmed!!!!!!
  • Looking forward to this 😬
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Looking forward to this 😬
    I went to yesterday's show - very much a work in progress, as advertised. Some very good bits - the guy is a clear A-lister and it shows - but also some bits that I really hope don't make the final cut. I suspect they won't, tbh.
  • edited October 2022
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Looking forward to this 😬
    Good to see Victor Meldrew went 
    I don't believe that's him.
  • It’s David Beckham, mixing with the public again…….. 
  • Only an hour. I guess it’s probably early in his WIP and will build on it. Not as funny as last time when we felt we got the full show but still very good. He’s so naturally funny he could stand up there reading the telephone directory and I’d be in stitches.
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Only an hour. I guess it’s probably early in his WIP and will build on it. Not as funny as last time when we felt we got the full show but still very good. He’s so naturally funny he could stand up there reading the telephone directory and I’d be in stitches.
    I was there this evening too, left a bit and nearer the stage. I saw this show a few weeks back and some of it has changed, a little more polished but still a work in progress. I actually prefer seeing acts like this perform at small venues and  in this format, a bit warts and all. I really enjoyed it and as it finished at 6 we had a meal and got home a sensible time, perfect evening. 
    Me and my wife go to this theatre and others regularly to see comedians, last night we saw Nick Helm down in Tunbridge Wells. They are nice evenings out and not too expensive. 
  • I agree about the rough edge of it. Referring to his notes for running order etc was quite endearing and added an authenticity to the evening 
  • How much were the tickets?