Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

John Terry

Comments

• smiffyboy said:

Must be fuming with the latest video doing the rounds.

It's not his mum, it's just some old brass. Good video though. I've shown it to my missus to give her some tips!!
    When the bloke said "a couple" I spat my coffee out. One of the funniest things I've seen.
  • Was at the lake restaurant in Quinta do Lago recently.
  • edited April 2017

smiffyboy said:

Must be fuming with the latest video doing the rounds.

It's not his mum, it's just some old brass. Good video though. I've shown it to my missus to give her some tips!!
    Classic quote in it "about 3 days worth"
  • Just when I thought Spurs fans had reached a new low with those chants I read this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39729568
  • edited April 2017
    i dont think the chants are that bad, chelsea fans making gas noises on the other hand, its hardly as if john terry is a great bloke, loves the limelight and a shitbag for plating his mate and team mates mrs.
  • as for the spurs fans that attacked a fellow fan, it wasnt intentional as in they thought it was a chelsea fan, but presumably the guy was doing nothing so cowards in my opinion.
  • Even if he was a Chelsea supporter, why would you do that to someone.
  • Sponsored links:

• dizzee said:

Even if he was a Chelsea supporter, why would you do that to someone.

that's why i called them cowards there was a video on here of a couple of spurs fans goading millwall fans after they beat them ( any excuse to bring that up @Big_Bad_World :wink: ) and got a smack in the gob. some would say that was excessive.
  • dizzee said:

that's why i called them cowards there was a video on here of a couple of spurs fans goading millwall fans after they beat them ( any excuse to bring that up @Big_Bad_World :wink: ) and got a smack in the gob. some would say that was excessive.
    :smile:

I'd say it was more to do with the stupidity on the part of the Spurs fans.

Goad your friends at close quarters, by all means. Don't do it when theres a few thousand opposition fans passing you and you're pissed up with just you and your equally oiled mate for company. It's only going to end one way.
    Spot on
  • dizzee said:

Have you seen the moustache?

To be fair his surname is Voller so he could be German.
  • dizzee said:

Have you seen the moustache?

To be fair his surname is Voller so he could be German.
    Probably put his towel on a seat and went to the bar, hence the reaction.
  • dizzee said:

Goad your friends at close quarters, by all means. Don't do it when theres a few thousand opposition fans passing you and you're pissed up with just you and your equally oiled mate for company. It's only going to end one way.
    I don't get this. If I was walking down a street and heard a couple of fans drunk singing 'Millwall' in my face I would just continue walking and ignore them. Why would I want to hit them in the face? I'd think they were twats but nothing more.
  • dizzee said:

dizzee said:

I don't get this. If I was walking down a street and heard a couple of fans drunk singing 'Millwall' in my face I would just continue walking and ignore them. Why would I want to hit them in the face? I'd think they were twats but nothing more.
    they were dancing up and down singing "we fucking hate millwall" after they had just lost 6-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• dizzee said:

dizzee said:

But if you were amongst a group of over 1000, chances are not everyone would choose to ignore and keep walking.
  • Says a lot about how many feel about him that no one has mentioned his retirement from football on here.
  • absolute full kit cnut

but 1 of the best defenders to play for the 3 lions.
  • As others have said far more eloquently, a world class defender and a world class knob.
  • I’m probably in the minority but I never though Terry was world class, he was decent and (despite some scummy behaviour) I think he had strong leadership skills.
  • Riviera said:

Says a lot about how many feel about him that no one has mentioned his retirement from football on here.

I think it's more because his retirement was protracted. If he had announced it in the summer after his final game with Villa maybe it would have been more newsworthy
  • As others have said, one of the finest defenders this country has ever produced............but also a complete bell end.
  • Someone once said to me that the only reason John Terry ends up in those game-saving positions where he throws his face in front of the ball, is because he fucked up beforehand or was too slow to stop it earlier.

Not sure if it's true, but I hate him so much I choose to believe it.