Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

John Terry

Comments

• Remember some of the tabloids having a pop at him last year for being seen in poundworld in Woking.
    The bloke gets asked by a young boy for a photo, and he still manages to get slated.

Some people just love to go out of their way to slag off those who they don't like.
  • The bloke is an absolute arsehole, but he hasn't done anything wrong here. That silly cow has no cause for complaint. Sounds like pretty much everyone under the age of 25 who works in a shop - moody fuckers who think the world owes them a living despite being pigshit thick and bone idle.
  • The shop girl got it wrong big-time. He is not a pig he is a c**t.
  • SSN reporting this will be his last season at Chelsea and he doesn't want to move to another PL club. Charlton would obviously be a club he would want to sign for. So of course we are waiting for RD and KM to make a cheeky offer.
  • SSN reporting this will be his last season at Chelsea and he doesn't want to move to another PL club. Charlton would obviously be a club he would want to sign for. So of course we are waiting for RD and KM to make a cheeky offer.

But we all know that he's not as good as Chris Solly and RD doesn't rate Solly so why would we sign him?
  • Same as you VG. I really dont like JT but what has he done wrong there?

You work in sales you dont insult your customer as they are always right.

Spin using JTs image to make him out as a bad guy. The shop assistant fooked up twice..out the door you go.

Works for Katrien
  • Good reasoning there. Thought he'd be a dead cert but for our Belgian dictators
  • Find it madness Chelsea don't wanna keep him
  • Says he wants to keep playing so i think he'll go to the MLS for a couple of years
  • Find it madness Chelsea don't wanna keep him

They did similar with Lampard, although I thought Terry looked slow against a really poor MK Dons today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Says he wants to keep playing so i think he'll go to the MLS for a couple of years

Would he get a visa?
  • Riviera said:

Says he wants to keep playing so i think he'll go to the MLS for a couple of years

Would he get a visa?
    Not sure he's ever had a criminal conviction, which is quite incredible given his standards.
  • edited February 2016
    I will hate Chelsea a little bit less next season.

With Suarez and Terry gone it looks as though Diego Costa will be the subject of all my football hate next season.
  • Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew says he will attempt to sign John Terry when the defender leaves Chelsea in the summer.

"I've bumped into John Terry on occasion and asked him many times to join me," Pardew said. "He always sniggers at the suggestion.

"Of course I will ask one more time. I'm sure I'll bump into him again and ask the question."

Lock up your wives.
  • Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew says he will attempt to sign John Terry when the defender leaves Chelsea in the summer.

"I've bumped into John Terry on occasion and asked him many times to join me," Pardew said. "He always sniggers at the suggestion.

"Of course I will ask one more time. I'm sure I'll bump into him again and ask the question."

Lock up your wives.

Works for me ... I've never liked Terry so he will suit Palaaarse fine
  • Going to MLS in USA.
  • This will run & run until he eventually gets another year at Chelsea

Lock up your wives.

Pardew and Terry?

Think that insane level of self-important c**tage in the same place at the same time could cause a rip in the space/time continuum.

• Remember some of the tabloids having a pop at him last year for being seen in poundworld in Woking.
    The bloke gets asked by a young boy for a photo, and he still manages to get slated.

Some people just love to go out of their way to slag off those who they don't like.

that's true, good footballer he may be but I simply can't get over, that as a person, he's just a cunt and I think he's proved it on many occasions, sorry!
  • Sponsored links:

that's true, good footballer he may be but I simply can't get over, that as a person, he's just a cunt and I think he's proved it on many occasions, sorry!
    I don't think he was ever that good a player really. Seemed to inspire loyalty from those he played with which is a great attribute but as a player I thought he was very limited and his best moments were when he was being carried by Carvalho (who I thought was a great defender).

Lock up your wives.

A marriage made in heaven those two....
  • se9addick said:

Remember some of the tabloids having a pop at him last year for being seen in poundworld in Woking.

I don't think he was ever that good a player really. Seemed to inspire loyalty from those he played with which is a great attribute but as a player I thought he was very limited and his best moments were when he was being carried by Carvalho (who I thought was a great defender).
    A great defensive leader and organiser though, attributes surprisingly rare these days
  • can't stand the bloke, but lets be fair he's a superb centre half and a leader.

surprised Chelsea not keeping him on
  • smiffyboy said:

Must be fuming with the latest video doing the rounds.

Grim!!!
  • edited April 2017
    Not his mum. But shows how the internet can pass any fallacy as truth.