Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fitbit

I am already regretting this post.

Does anyone have a Fitbit and do they want to join our challenge group?

Comments

• I'll have a look pal
  • ....oh, what is it?
  • Yes and are you all power walkers who walk more than 1,000 steps a day?
  • I've got a jawbone up24, it's a shame that you can't cross link the devices. My goal is 12k a day, missed it once so be 2nd Jan.
  • Yes and are you all power walkers who walk more than 1,000 steps a day?

No from me then
  • Yeah, somewhere. No idea where it is. I wore it for a week and then lost it.

It's the third or fourth fitness band I've bought too, and I've always done exactly the same. (Fitbit Flex, Sony Smartband and now Fitbit One)

I should stop buying them.
  • 16,000 steps!!
  • Yes and possibly. What's the plan?
  • Sponsored links:

Ditto. Briiliant thing.

• Yes and yes
  • Yes and no
  • What is fitbit? Is it a rival of fatbat?
  • edited August 2016
    Daisy Lowe

Edit: sorry, posted without reading first
  • I like that this is filed under "not sports related"
  • Had one, really liked it, particularly the software. The hardware was really poorly built, and both mine and my wife's had to be replaced a few times. We've moved with Withings, not least because the watch is a lot more attractive and looks like a watch.

Ditto. Briiliant thing.

Count me in too.
  • My wife bought me a Garmin Vivosmart for my birthday. I've had it a week now and it still tells the time brilliantly.
  • Brilliant thing! Love it to bits! So yes and yes!
  • Sponsored links:

• If you send me your email addresses can add you.
  • I lost my first Fitbit after a month because I had it clipped on the wrong way round. Somebody told me to write to them saying it was a pressie, they might give me a discount on a replacement. When I wrote this to them they said they would send me a new one free of charge.

Earlier this year my wife's wristband broke. Again they sent her a new Fitbit - a newer better model - free of charge.

• What's the best fitbit to get?

I have an alta but a friend has bought a zip which is cheaper and doesn't replace your watch.
  • Can only have 10 people in a challenge so I have linked with all who have contacted me. May nerd someone to set up a challenge and then invite me.

I am struggling this week as I had a lazy day on Monday!!
  • kimbo said:

What's the best fitbit to get?

I have an alta but a friend has bought a zip which is cheaper and doesn't replace your watch.
    Mine's a One. Clip on belt or pocket, or even keep inside your pocket. Does the job for me

• OK.. is there any room?
  • My one is a Fitbit Charge HR which is great for me: time, steps, heart rate, miles, calories used and stairs climbed. I like that when you download the data, it tells you how much exercise was aerobic and fat burning. It can be slow at downloading the info if I have left it for a few days. I would also like more notice when the battery needs charging.
    Otherwise it has been a great motivator and all the badges won etc are a laugh. I walked the Serengeti a few weeks ago!
  • I have added you to a daily challenge, need one of you to add a leagus and then invite me: FYI done 23130 steps today!