Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dalian Atkinson

Comments

• Options
    No? Bloody hell. RIP, far too young.
  • Options
    Tasered by police. WTF?
  • Options
    I just saw this - really sad. He was a brilliant player back in the day
  • Options
    That's shocking - I remember that goal he scored for Villa against Wimbledon at selhyrst park. RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    i remember this one for the fan with umbrella celebrating

RIP Dalian
  • Options
    RIP

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP. I loved that goal he scored against Wimbledon at Selhurst, big shame this.
  • Options
    Got an Ipswich and a Wimbledon fan at work. Both in shock after this news, as am I. What on earth was he doing that prompted him being tasered? RIP
  • Options
    Maybe nothing.

• Options
    Blimey, he was proper quick and built like a tank. Proper old school centre-forward in the modern era in the early PL days. Used to terrorise Mabbutt, Ruddock and co in the Tottenham back four on a regular basis, Villa were truly our bogey side back then.

RIP Dalian, gone far too young.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

That's shocking - I remember that goal he scored for Villa against Wimbledon at selhyrst park. RIP

Freudian slip?

RIP
  • Options
    Sad....far too young RIP
  • Options
    RIP, that's shocking news
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Rizzo said:

What on earth was he doing that prompted him being tasered? RIP

Purely speculation but I'd hazard a guess that he was either extremely drunk or had been suffering from some form of mental illness that had led him in to an 'episode' whereby he was a danger to himself or those around him.

RIP. One of my favourite players from back then.
  • Options
    Just seen this on the news. Shocking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was the player who a female interviewer asked of Ron Atkinson "Is he your son?"!!!! RIP
  • Options
    Bloody hell. I assumed this was the transfer thread.
    RIP.
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

He was the player who a female interviewer asked of Ron Atkinson "Is he your son?"!!!! RIP

That was Karen Brady that he fooled
  • Options
    But bloody hell, im.sure light will be shed on this, shocking RIP Dalian
  • Options
    Omg this is shocking! Such a tragedy RIP Dalian
  • Options

Rizzo said:

Purely speculation but I'd hazard a guess that he was either extremely drunk or had been suffering from some form of mental illness that had led him in to an 'episode' whereby he was a danger to himself or those around him.

But why "speculate" or "guess" in the first place?

Sad news.
  • Options
    Terrible waste, so young RIP
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Rizzo said:

Sad news.
    Maybe because someone had posed a question that would lead to "speculation" and "guesses" surrounding the tragic event? Also because there's always someone ready to jump on the morally high plinth.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Rizzo said:

Sad news.
    Maybe because someone had posed a question that would lead to "speculation" and "guesses" surrounding the tragic event? Also because there's always someone ready to jump on the morally high plinth.
    Well why stop there. Maybe he was waving a gun about? Or maybe he was doing nothing wrong at all?

If you don't know anything then stfu.