Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day to all dads and grandads on here especially @ellisaddick

Hope you all get spoiled today and some nice cuddles from the little ones. My little boy thought it was Christmas as he does anytime he sees anyone opening cards.

My other half got spoiled this morning, if any of you are into 60s music he's doing a special 60s show today dedicated to all the dads 2pm - 4pm on http://www.hospitalradioswale.org.uk or on tune in radio.

Comments

• Got a massive bag of Blackjacks :)

The wife's sister and family have turned up and then we are off out for a massive family (hers) party :(
  • Thanks very much, and same to all, love a bit of hospital radio up here, one of our little group is chairman of Kettering hospital radio so good luck with that.
  • Motherfookers the lot of you.

Happy Father's Day.
  • cfgs said:

Got a massive bag of Blackjacks :)

The wife's sister and family have turned up and then we are off out for a massive family (hers) party :(

Gotta love black jacks though lol (enjoy the party)
  • cfgs said:

Best thing about Blackjacks nobody else in my lot likes them.
  • Love being a Dad and now a Grandad. It is the thing i am most proud of.

I have suffered periods of depression in my life and if it was not for my girls i think i would not of carried on. So today is not for cards and presents for me, it is for the breathing in and out and the beating of a loving heart.

Happy Fathers Day.

Nice one Soapy.
  • Love being a Dad and now a Grandad. It is the thing i am most proud of.

I have suffered periods of depression in my life and if it was not for my girls i think i would not of carried on. So today is not for cards and presents for me, it is for the breathing in and out and the beating of a loving heart.

Happy Fathers Day.

Lovely x
  • My first proper fathers day!
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:

cfgs said:

I've got wine gums, no chance of keeping them to myself, the wife is already tucking into them
  • jakecafc said:

My first proper fathers day!

? Surely it's either the first or not?
  • jakecafc said:

Maybe the mum was just with child last time?
  • rina said:

cfgs said:

cfgs said:

I've got wine gums, no chance of keeping them to myself, the wife is already tucking into them
    Bad luck. But imagine if you nicked her mothers day chocolate?
  • My thirteen year old son gave me a bottle of Vodka for Father's Day . I'm not sure what to think of that !
  • My thirteen year old son gave me a bottle of Vodka for Father's Day . I'm not sure what to think of that !

Have a few large Vodkas whilst you ponder that moral dilemma.
  • Happy Fathers Day. Got a large bag of coffee, after my 5:30 wake up call I have nearly drunk it all.

Get the bottle empty by 5pm beds.
  • Being a grandad is the best.

Unfortunately you have to have your own kids before you can have grandkids (only joking boys).

It seems like only yesterday you was rifelling my travellers cheques
  • What a load of old commercial nonsense!! Sad that there needs to be a 'special' set aside day for a fella to be appreciated!!
  • Sponsored links:

• What a load of old commercial nonsense!! Sad that there needs to be a 'special' set aside day for a fella to be appreciated!!

Not get anything then?

I tend to agree to be honest. Valentine's Day and Mothers Day included. Shouldn't need a set day to appreciate somebody.

I tend to agree to be honest. Valentine's Day and Mothers Day included. Shouldn't need a set day to appreciate somebody.
    Now I have had over 40 of them I am starting to think Birthdays are over rated as well.

Agreed.

Especially as my parents never give me a card on Sonday!! (Gettit)
  • jakecafc said:

We had a baby boy in 2014 but he passed away so would of been my first last year but had a little girl in September 15. She's already causing me grief!
  • Thanks mate yeah she definately does help.. and best wishes to you to.
  • jakecafc said:

jakecafc said:

We had a baby boy in 2014 but he passed away so would of been my first last year but had a little girl in September 15. She's already causing me grief!
    Heartbreaking - life can be so unfair, and like cfgs it brought a tear to my eye when reading that.

Not a fan of Father's Day, but hearing things like that makes me see it in a different way. Enjoy the rest of the day and the many more to come.

On a lighter note, I've got news for you - your daughter will be causing you grief for life!

Agreed.

Especially as my parents never give me a card on Sonday!! (Gettit)
    Shakes head.
  • jakecafc said:

jakecafc said:

Heartbreaking - life can be so unfair, and like cfgs it brought a tear to my eye when reading that.

Not a fan of Father's Day, but hearing things like that makes me see it in a different way. Enjoy the rest of the day and the many more to come.

On a lighter note, I've got news for you - your daughter will be causing you grief for life!

That's true my eldest is 15 and it is a battle......she keeps winning.