Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Fathers Day

13»

Comments

• Options
    Did what I do every year. Got my Mum a father's day card, thanking her for being as good a father as she was a mother. Took a dump this morning in honour of my father (the dump was more intelligent, better looking and more pleasant smelling than him) 
    Ate we related? 
  • Options
    I miss my Pa. he was 87 when he died 5 years ago but it’s days like this that can be sad. Those of you who still have their dads please cherish the time with them.
    Haven't seen my dad for over twenty years - I cherish the time I haven't spent with him.
  • Options
    A dad is for life, not just Father’s Day.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Did what I do every year. Got my Mum a father's day card, thanking her for being as good a father as she was a mother. Took a dump this morning in honour of my father (the dump was more intelligent, better looking and more pleasant smelling than him) 
    Ate we related? 
    Knowing the prick that is biologically responsible for me, it's entirely possible... He collects children 😏
  • Options
    Happy non-birthing secondary legal guardian of unspecified gender day!
  • Options
    Perfect Father’s Day gift from the kids

• Options
    This year I got a lounger to take my naps in the garden.

Off to a Portuguese restaurant in Stockwell this evening.

What are others doing?
  • Options
    Just took my mum over the garden centre.
    Just made myself beans on toast.
    Off to pick up daughter from Gatwick later.
  • Options
    BBQ 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off to my club for lunch
  • Options

Charlie Bronson eyeing up my present from the kids!
  • Options
    We’ve got the FIL coming over for a bbq this afternoon, will probably be an indoor one given the forecast. My daughter gave and a top from Tonics clothes shop and a Star Wars stormtrooper mug.
  • Options
    One of my daughters is treating me to Sunday lunch at a nice pub. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Charcuterie from eldest, escape room voucher from the other two and a night at a steak restaurant with the wife tonight.

Went to see the tree we planted for my dad this morning on the dog walk.
  • Options
    Got some aftershave, a big bar of galaxy caramel and matching swim shorts and a swimming costume for the 2 year old as we sit around an overcast pool in spain.