Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boat To Fulham - Multi year thread

edited September 2019 in Match Day Travel
Anyone fancy this then send me a 'PM' on here and I'll pass on a number to ring so you can get ya tickets sorted...

Will be leaving 10am from Greenwich pier, docking at Putney for 2pm. £10 a ticket, DJ and bar.

Protest banners/flags/songs etc all welcome, inside and especially out on deck!

Comments

• If i happen to miss anyone's messages for whatever reason, just give me a another prod on this thread and i will get back to ya, cheers!
  • Bump..

Booked my 3 tickets and looking forward to a civilised sit down menu.....
    Book up guys.

• If the regime hear about the boat we will need depthcharges, I don't mean the ones dropped in a pint either.
  • bloodnut said:

I tell you what, its a good job i know you're joking, or i would be sending you a private message to be having a good old fashioned square up by now, i don't care where you live!!!

Come to think of it, she is more than welcome, i'm sure we could find a nice sofa for her to sit on, at the front of the boat, on a plank, with the screws holding said plank not looking like they've been tightened up very well...

Now what did i do with that RNLI number???

Invite her along for a boat forum? I would be happy for her to be in attendance.
  • bloodnut said:

I tell you what, its a good job i know you're joking, or i would be sending you a private message to be having a good old fashioned square up by now, i don't care where you live!!!

Come to think of it, she is more than welcome, i'm sure we could find a nice sofa for her to sit on, at the front of the boat, on a plank, with the screws holding said plank not looking like they've been tightened up very well...

Invite her along for a boat forum? I would be happy for her to be in attendance.
    And the chances of her reaching the destination would be ?%
    I think the Trust should do a survey on that one ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

bloodnut said:

And the chances of her reaching the destination would be ?%
    I think the Trust should do a survey on that one ;)
    Happy to bring a quick setting overcoat for her in case she gets cold.
  • Still tickets going?
  • Be careful out there lads. Rumour has it RD has hired a submarine and is training up KM on his periscope as we speak...
  • edited February 2016
    CAFCsayer said:
    Yes, tickets still going! @CAFCsayer
  • edited February 2016

Be careful out there lads. Rumour has it RD has hired a submarine and is training up KM on his periscope as we speak...

No worries we can call upon @Uboat to guard the convoy............Oh, that periscope :wink:
  • bloodnut said:

CAFCsayer said:
    Yes, tickets still going! @CAFCsayer
    I'll have two @bloodnut . How do I grab them?
  • Be careful out there lads. Rumour has it RD has hired a submarine and is training up KM on his periscope as we speak...

If she's as good at torpedoing as she is at running a club then you should be fine
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    Send me a private message on here and i'll forward on how you can get ya tickets, it does say at the top and opening of this thread fella, cheers @CAFCsayer
  • Addicted said:

Be careful out there lads. Rumour has it RD has hired a submarine and is training up KM on his periscope as we speak...

If she's as good at torpedoing as she is at running a club then you should be fine
    You'll be ok, but anyone traveling to North Woolwich I'd swerve the Ferry if I was you and use the tunnel. ;)
  • edited February 2016
    Can anyone from 'CARD' get a/some banners to us for the boat to fulham at all?

Will be around today to pick them up if possible, cheers.
  • Any approx how many been sold? @bloodnut
  • Roughly looking around the 170 mark at the moment. Good numbers considering all the latest goings on!
  • Looking at Fulham against QPR on TV, we're gonna get murdered next week.
  • edited February 2016
    Just cruised into a 3-0 HT lead, one win in the last 15 :open_mouth: and the boos ring out at Loftus Road.
  • edited February 2016
    Which boozer you all going in once at Putney?
  • Which boozer you all going in once at Putney?

The big Weatherspoons by the bridge. It's the poshest Weatherspoons you will ever go in!!
  • edited February 2016

Which boozer you all going in once at Putney?

The big Weatherspoons by the bridge. It's the poshest Weatherspoons you will ever go in!!
    Or get slung out of :wink: .