Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boat To Fulham - Multi year thread

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Is the Lee Rigby RIP flag on show?
  • Nearly all the wimmin have black hair. I am with a blonde. Say hi

Hi
  • Can anyone upload some pics while you're still capable.

Seems like it's a case of "what happens on the boat stays on the boat".
  • Smashed ...
  • Thought that was your misses Telly Tubby say hi from me ,
  • Had a quality time on the boat, our first time, thanks to the organisers. Hope to be back on board soon.
  • Yep, thanks to the organisers- great time, best part of the day
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

Had a quality time on the boat, our first time, thanks to the organisers. Hope to be back on board soon.

Titanic?
  • Im caned... Made the match tolerable
  • Loved the boat. Enjoyed the company and the music. Can we do it again to 'celebrate' relegation?
  • Loved the boat. Enjoyed the company and the music. Can we do it again to 'celebrate' relegation?

A going down party on a boat!
  • Away to Southend next season?
  • Boat to Blackpool
  • One being run for Brentford?
  • Thank you, safely received!

Cheers.
  • edited February 2016
    Didn't get in from the club until 4.30am the night before so wasn't expecting to be in the highest of spirits, but we had a great time.

Still got 'a message to you rudy' stuck in my head....
  • Sponsored links:

• Are there any plans afoot to do this again for the October game?

Did it years back for the FA Cup tie and was a great day out, despite the result.

Did it years back for the FA Cup tie and was a great day out, despite the result.
    Think I saw something and was gonna do it myself but seeing as I probably wont get a ticket for the game with the new stages, I probably wont now 
  • There’s definitely a boat planned 
  • Me and Mrs TT plan on going but not sure how to get match tickets yet. Any suggestions welcome. 

waiting on sky to confirm the games and then plan with tide etc. if on the original Saturday date it will be boat there make your own way back as normal. 
  • Tickets have already been sold for 1 boat havent they ?
  • edited August 2019
    there is a boat organised by some company on facebook called the organiser. 

dont think that is purely charlton organised as he seems to be doing them for all clubs playing fulham this season. 

if a boat is going again this year and not this one, then i would be interested. 
  • there is a boat organised by some company on facebook called the organiser. 

dont think that is purely charlton organised as he seems to be doing them for all clubs playing fulham this season. 

if a boat is going again this year and not this one, then i would be interested. 
    yeah separate one is planned organised by Jim who has done the others i believe form twitter. 
  • I might also be interested. With my cousin and both our toddlers.