Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nebojša Vignjević (English Translation - Network Puppet)

Comments

• Options
    Ahhh... But he's not Belgian says Katrien!!
  • Options
    "Has to be somebody the owner can trust" said a Charlton has been.

Trust to sink another stake into the coffin.
  • Options
    Seriously annoyed if this is true.
  • Options
    At least we can revive the Human League song with this one.

I think we should use the Cyrillic alphabet. It's what Небојша would want.

Небојша Вигњевић baby. Небојша Вигњевић woah!

I was in Budapest a few months ago, had started a thread on here about going to Ujpest. I'll have to update with my thoughts on Ujpest and Hungarian club football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    On the plus side, looking at Ujpest's form this season, at least we know he's capable of managing.

The negative of course is that he has no experience of english football and he's another network 'yes' man
  • Options
    If it has to be someone he trusts then have all the other fly by nights now entered into his untrustworthy list?
  • Options
    Hopefully he won't get a work permit if deemed an EU national is more suitable for the position
  • Options

Hopefully he won't get a work permit if deemed an EU national is more suitable for the position

Can we petition the relevant government department?
  • Options

On the plus side, looking at Ujpest's form this season, at least we know he's capable of managing.

The negative of course is that he has no experience of english football and he's another network 'yes' man

Tin pot league. Proves nothing in terms of qualification to manage us.
  • Options
    That's it. Enough is enough. This is no longer funny. Not inclined to give yet another 'network' manager a chance.

Meire is contemptible. Why lie and claim the club searches high and low for new managers?
  • Options

thought he is European?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

No way am I going to sing his name!

Like to see you try :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holds head in hands.
  • Options

And apparently there is a language barrier. Fraeye is staying on as translator.

Ok I made the last bit up.
  • Options

thought he is European?
    Serbian... So isnt part of the EU
  • Options
    How do you pronounce his name ?
  • Options

thought he is European?
    Serbian... So isnt part of the EU
    But European nonetheless

• Options

thought he is European?
    Serbia isn't in the EU.
  • Options
    This is truly unbelievable... I guess it will only take a relegation to convince RD that he knows nothing.
  • Options
    Oh Boy..here come the Shitstorm!
  • Options
    Someone tell Steve Bruce he can give his players a rest on Saturday and send his U12's to the Valley.