Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    lord have mercy
  • Options
    Kill me now
  • Options
    Another in a long line of ludicrous decisions. Decisions that will add fuel to the fire and increase the media interest in their shambolic ownership.
  • Options
    No way
  • Options
    Says it as if it's a done deal, but no evidence of how they know that. Worrying but thoroughly unsurprising if true.
  • Options
    Manager of that joke Hungarian club RD owns then
  • Options
    unsurprising if true
    unspeakably contemptible but unsurprising
    still, soon be christmas...
  • Options
    Joke
  • Options
    oh good god....

The entire stadium will be in the card park on Sat...

Its ludicrous... Laughable...
  • Options

Says it as if it's a done deal, but no evidence of how they know that. Worrying but thoroughly unsurprising if true.

its 100%
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vignejevic out !!!
  • Options
    Omg when will this dooch stop doing this!!!
  • Options
    Does he even speak English?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Fuck everything I said before. Get these cunts out

preach brother
  • Options
    Oh great another bloody yes man. I've supported us for 54 years and I am seriously thinking of calling it a day.
  • Options
    If this is true I honestly think I might claw my eyes out if they appoint this guy. I mean he would be better than KF, that's not hard, but it would be another completely unjustifiably and ludicrous appointment and so soon after they apparently admitted they underestimated the level of the Championship. Anyway, does anyone know anything else about him, looking at his background he comes from worse a managerial 'pedigree' than both Peeters and Luzon.
  • Options

Oh great another bloody yes man. I've supported us for 54 years and I am seriously thinking of calling it a day.

And changing your name. :))
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone on the Facebook group claimed, this morning, that this guy was staying at the Marriott hotel, in Bexleyheath
  • Options
    Roland Duchalet, you've chosen door number 5, now let's open it............you've.......won......

DUSTY BIN!!!
  • Options
    Another Network Lackey. You will never learn will you Duchbag you utter fuckwit.
  • Options
    Looks like his most successful part of his playing career was at Edmonton Oilers
  • Options
    Look at his CV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    FFS. This is turning into one long nightmare that is not close to being over.

Roland Out. Meire Out. Murray Out. Vignjevic Out. Everyone F*cking Out!
  • Options

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebojša_Vignjević

He's got indoor football experience. Will come in handy.

laugh, cry or go fucking mental?
  • Options
    Christ. Someone wake me up from this nightmare.