Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new manager

Comments

• Options
    I am peaceful person, I really am. But this is war.
  • Options
    What was Einsteins theory about the definition of madness?

Still he might want to bring Loic Nego back so every cloud...
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    This so so so absurd a story that I want to say that no way is this happening.

Then I remembered who the owner is.......
  • Options
    Sorry but...who?
  • Options

Looks like his most successful part of his playing career was at Edmonton Oilers

who play hockey
  • Options
    The obvious move of course! and it fits in with the ever-successful Network merry-go-round model.
  • Options
    up the protests... hit them everywhere... the training ground, the team bus.... the offices, the belgian offices... Ill cover the melbourne offices...

This war... it is now clear he wants the club dead... so we arent gonna let that happen... we need a contingent to go to Belgium and RICHARD MURRAY this is your final chance!

It has to be that he wants to destroy the fan base so he can sell the land.. has to be... no one else would be this insulting and rude unless it was deliberate...
  • Options
    edited January 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebojša_Vignjević

He's got indoor football experience. Will come in handy.

Look at his record - absolutely lethal with one of these

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Fuck everything I said before. Get these cunts out

• Options
    lol ... I thought Roland had run out of managers ... little did I know

The ultimate ubsurdity
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    We have got to be the biggest basket case in football right now. At least Leeds and Blackpool appoint managers with experience of British football, people with an ounce of footballing acumen. He's an absolute fool. Fine in the normal business world perhaps you can transfer the manager of one department to another and he will bring a slightly new approach which could improve things.

You can't just roll out any old mug in one of the most competitive leagues in the world and expect results. Players will play for people they respect, something which has been shown up with their performances under KF (they know he is a joke), why would they respect this man and give their all. This will be another major blow not just to the supporters but to the team as well, knowing that this man is going to get pelters as soon as he walks through the door and the toxic atmosphere around the club is going to remain.

There is only so much you can get by by looking at it with a humorous approach, and I am at the end of my ability to do that. They need to do one, and fast, before the anger in amongst the fanbase turns into complete disinterest and apathy.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Sorry but...who?

A true legend of Canadian indoor football. We're lucky to have him.

*breaks down in tears*
  • Options
    If this is true, excuse my potty mouth language, it is Roly saying fuck with me and I will fuck your club up. We have annoyed him and this is his retort, how dare we show our anguish.
  • Options

Someone on the Facebook group claimed, this morning, that this guy was staying at the Marriott hotel, in Bexleyheath

just moved Carol out of his room and this guy in
  • Options
    They cant be doing this for any other reason than to wind us up. Do they really think he has the slightest chance of succeeding?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Fuck everything I said before. Get these cunts out

You know it's bad when the voice of reason finally succumbs!
  • Options
    God I feel sick
  • Options
    Surely not another prick nobody has heard of Roland u r a proper fucking arsehole of arseholes
  • Options

Someone on the Facebook group claimed, this morning, that this guy was staying at the Marriott hotel, in Bexleyheath

just moved Carol out of his room and this guy in
    wouldn't be surprised to see a nerdy looking bloke on the touchline on Saturday, with glasses & a waistcoat speaking with a pretend East European accent...
  • Options
    I am Numb again.
  • Options
    0% support
  • Options
    ROLLAND!

• Options
    Oh man. This is incredible. I don't think I've ever reacted to a new thread like this before. We need a new word for the mixture of complete disbelief and total lack of surprise that I feel. As soon as I realised that it wasn't a joke and is actually happening I genuinely laughed out loud. Roland's gall is almost exhilarating.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Teams managed
    — Rad (youth)
    — Rad (assistant)
    2006–2007 Radnički Pirot
    2008–2009 Grbalj
    2009–2011 Rudar Pljevlja
    2011 Hajduk Kula
    2011–2012 Rad
    2012–2013 Vojvodina
    2013– Újpest

The turnover suggests he has not been a resounding success at any of them? But what do we know.

Awaiting announcement that he was the brains behind our 1997-98 Play-Off triumph at Wembley.