Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new manager

Comments

• Options
    RedPanda said:

Uboat said:

Anyone know how many more managers RD has got left? He's got to run out don't or later.

Presumably Ujpest will be getting a new coach/puppet. We'll be seeing him by the end of the year, then.
    With luck they'll get Fraeye
  • Options
    I can't stop laughing. State of that CV, 37 indoor football appearances is his playing highlight

Must be trying to wind us up, only explanation for it
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Fuck everything I said before. Get these cunts out

Welcome to the light :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Addicted said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebojša_Vignjević

He's got indoor football experience. Will come in handy.

Look at his record - absolutely lethal with one of these

New goals installed at The Valley

New boot sponsor

• Options

We'll be playing one two's off the advertising boards.

And no above head height

That might not actually be the worst rule for us
  • Options
    According to Kevin Nolan his doesn't speak English.

Not sure if that is true but amazing if so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....wibble
  • Options
    edited January 2016

The talksport sports news reader just struggled to spit the new fella's name out. Hilarious.

Looks a pretty straightforward name compared to some - Ne-bohj-a Vin-yevich. OK not as straightforward as Bob Smith, I grant you, but still...
  • Options

Rich Cawley reckons he does...
  • Options
    Underwhelmed is an understatement. Not surprised, but never am by anything this board does now.

However, it's now also time for the players to take some responsibility. All be it in the Hungarian league, Ujpset are second so he clearly has more about him than Fraeye (granted, so do most of us). Riga would have been preferred, but with this board we're not going to get the logical and sensible choice. As professionals, it's time for them to pull their socks up and get on with it. They're clearly just as despondent as us now with the whole situation, the difference being they are being paid and we are the ones paying.

Yes, football is very much a confidence game and with what is going on, I'm not surprised the dressing room is so flat at the moment. But it will really bug me if the players continue to walk around the pitch and not put a shift in. It feels as though the players are sulking until they get the appointment THEY want. Yes we're just as annoyed as you, but you are professionals and so give this bloke a chance, listen to his ideas, put a shift in, play with pride and hope that we can get out of this mess.

I, as a fan, will not support him as it's just another nobody with no appreciation of what is needed in the Championship.

However, the protest should be with the fans, not the players.
  • Options

He does. There's a vid in the other thread.
  • Options

There's only one way to find out........

it's back up to the away team dressing room at Huddersfield we go.
  • Options
    Can I just be the first to say "beyond parody"?

If anything this has made me more determined not to just walk away
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Looks like his most successful part of his playing career was at Edmonton Oilers

who play hockey
    Badly
  • Options
    It is OK he is only supposed to be interim manager we will be fine I'm sure of it!
  • Options

The talksport sports news reader just struggled to spit the new fella's name out. Hilarious.

He shouldn't bother practising. He won't be here long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloke at work just offered me a coffee, thinks I've lost the plot, crying with laughter, couldn't even speak to him!

And it's heartbreaking really. Cracking up.

This HAS to be something to do with Simon Jordan, surely?!
  • Options
    On a positive note, we could be on to a bit of a money spinner betting on who our next manager will be. Could make enough in a year to buy Roland out?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    If true this proves that there is some other reason he bought us, not for football, we can't easily get at Rolly prolly but KM and RM must now pay, this is war.
  • Options
    If true then my 40 years as a season ticket holder is coming to an end.
  • Options
    I wonder if the poor bastard realises exactly what he is walking into. He probably thinks he be welcomed with open arms. You gotta laugh.
  • Options
    Won't be here for the Blackburn game, but I hope that everyone just stays in the car park demonstrating all game rather than taking their seats. They are showing utter contempt for the fans by this and previous appointments.
  • Options
    Semi-pro Belgian 3rd division to Canadian indoor football.

At any other club that sentence would sound a bit strange.
  • Options
    So we have had all the crap players the network had to offer, now we are hopefully nearing the end of the crap managers.
  • Options
    I am just asking the question. Is anyone willing to give this guy a chance? (I'm not by the way, I've had enough)