Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Chef Wendy - Post Match Thread

Please keep to the thread below to discuss any protest stuff, be good to keep this one based on the football

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/69771/protest-2-30-west-stand-car-park-saturday/p1

What a great result, so so needed and results around us were kind as well. Most importantly for everyone, Mrs AFKA got to see a win on her birthday :-)

Grateful for the views of those there.

Comments

• Options
    It's a funny old game
  • Options
    Good result, we are still in the bottom three but we're only 6 points behind 14th.

Will be good to hear how we played. Particularly interested in how Diarra played in midfield, what THD was like out of position at right back and whether Reza was as lively as his goal suggests.
  • Options
    Great following the game in a hotel room in Barcelona , getting updates from @I_Saw_Semedo_Score and following the match thread and Twitter. Get in the boys, great win . #rolandout
  • Options
    We looked a completely different side to the mk Dons game!really battled and played some nice stuff as a whole team!

Even fox who I thought was terrible again today technically didn't stop battling!

Great result! COYR
  • Options
    That table just shows how bad the losses against Preston, Huddersfield and MK dons and the draw v Rotherham were. Can't knock the squad for today, much needed and much deserved 3 points.

Would be interesting to know peoples thoughts on how/if Cousins gets back in after that midfield performance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Bloody hell. See what happens when i keep my ugly puss off the match thread!

Well done Charlton. (Off to read match thread)
  • Options

Enjoy that operation pig?

Wednesday always promise much and fail to deliver
  • Options
    Happy with the result, and sounds like a great performance. I still want KF and KM away from our club.

In the meantime, I'm gonna celebrate tonight . Live for the moment.
  • Options
    Lots of pressing in midfield. Even Reza was at it. Thought THD looked good, but one-footed. Great result.
  • Options
    Just noticed, no Wiggins in 18 for Weds, injured again?
  • Options
    damn it .. I had a tenner on 2-1 .. BUT .. what a start to the comeback .. I was not there but I'll warrant that BigMak played a BIG part and that Diarra was a calmer influence in the midfield than a totally out of form Cousins .. I am SOOO pleased with this terrific win .. and now on to Brum and a needed away win
  • Options
    Excellent display against an average Wednesday side and crap referee

Thought Back and Sarr played well above their recent form. As said previously a shame about Sarr two slips one of which led to goal. Concerned that Solly maybe out for a while but with the team playing like this it.maybe the best way back for Cousins. However Tarq played really well.

Great result. . Great return to form
  • Options

Diarra in midfield was the difference. Ran the show. Impressed with THD at right back. Ba much better and nice to see JBG getting some form back. Shame Sarr slipped for the goal as other than that I thought he was excellent.

Nice to see two strikers scoring as well.

Where was Solly ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

Diarra in midfield was the difference. Ran the show. Impressed with THD at right back. Ba much better and nice to see JBG getting some form back. Shame Sarr slipped for the goal as other than that I thought he was excellent.

Nice to see two strikers scoring as well.

Where was Solly ?
    Came off injured
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Bizarre, strange old game.
    Say what you like about Reza in the past, that was a very committed performance from him. There was one point where he busted a nut to get back to get back to stop a short corner. Good to see him bag a goal as well.

Blimey! Get a bit too excited did he?
  • Options
    Well done lads, and a special well done to Jacko of course.

Belgians out !
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Bizarre, strange old game.
    Say what you like about Reza in the past, that was a very committed performance from him. There was one point where he busted a nut to get back to get back to stop a short corner. Good to see him bag a goal as well.

Blimey! Get a bit too excited did he?
    Whoops...
  • Options
    Great result, well done to the lads they put a shift in today, wasn't flawless but a bit of effort pays off

Thank you