Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Site Not Found (ed. P3 on New Mobile Theme)

Comments

• We've made some progress on this. We should have it resolved today.

In short: Unplanned maintenance had to be carried out on Friday at very short notice. Nothing should have been disrupted, but unfortunately, we've run into a problem affecting a subset of users.

If anyone has access to the forum and sees this, but, for instance, can't load the site on their phone or iPad, or another device, can you look at the address you are using on the device that isn't working and see if includes "www"? If it does, remove "www" and just try charltonlife.com and see if it works. Ta
  • LoOkOuT said:

We've made some progress on this. We should have it resolved today.

In short: Unplanned maintenance had to be carried out on Friday at very short notice. Nothing should have been disrupted, but unfortunately, we've run into a problem affecting a subset of users.

If anyone has access to the forum and sees this, but, for instance, can't load the site on their phone or iPad, or another device, can you look at the address you are using on the device that isn't working and see if includes "www"? If it does, remove "www" and just try charltonlife.com and see if it works. Ta

nope.
  • Thanks @Baldybonce. What comes up? Is it a vanilla page with either 404 or 503 on it?
  • OK on laptop but not on iphone.
  • it says,

Something has gone wrong.
    we've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
    Please check back in a little while.
  • Mine says "Site not found I even looked under the bed, wasn't there either". Also "404?"
  • Message I got:

"Only 14 Chips"
  • Mine intermittently says

"HTTP 463 ERROR

Why would you want to join that bunch of miserable twats?

Visit. Www.findalife.com"
  • I've got 15!

• If you want too search for a particular subject it doesn't work either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just started working again on my iPhone.
  • And mine
  • On from my phone now.
    Thank gawd, i thought i was going to end up with one arm like Popeye keep watching redtube.
  • I can't now get on going via forum.charltonlife now but the old charltonlife link is now working. On iPhone.
  • it says,

Same here ...been ok up to now but can no longer access site on mobile
  • stonemuse said:

it says,

Same here ...been ok up to now but can no longer access site on mobile
    ...and now working, strange
  • Not working at all on my Laptop.
  • Can't sign out now.
  • my profile pic/icon or whatever it is isn't displaying on iPhone or laptop.

lost without it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I blame Chizz's Supervolcano.
  • F ing snakes.
  • I blame leuth and chizz' over use of the abuse button. Crashed the whole site.

Get rid of the lily liberal flag wavers I say.
  • That's 16.
  • delroofer said:

Mine says "Site not found I even looked under the bed, wasn't there either". Also "404?"

Got this on Mac (don't you just hate it when some goofy geek thinks it's not going to annoy you if he/she makes a banal comment about looking under the bed or posts a picture of a sad face. Makes you wonder if someone spent more time doing their job than f***ing around, you would be able to access the site you wanted).
  • LoOkOuT said:

We've made some progress on this. We should have it resolved today.

This works
  • Driving me mad
  • happened to me again today.
  • Can't get on on my phone only by going through the cafc hub, is that's what called I'm the trade "back door entry"?
  • I cannot sign out