Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Site Not Found (ed. P3 on New Mobile Theme)

Anybody else had problems accessing this site over last couple of days?
Been getting Site Not Found when trying to directly log into Charlton Life - the only way i can get into the site is by looking through my History and selecting a thread that i've been looking at over last week.

Comments

• and me.
  • www.charltonlife.com isn't working but forum.charltonlife.com is, for some reason
  • Same problem
  • The site was down for some maintenance yesterday and since there it is causing issues with people who have the site bookmarked / cached that they are picking up the Site Not Found / Maintenance screen still.

I'm afraid the best thing to do is delete your bookmark, type into your URL bar forum.charltonlife.com and the resale that as your bookmark.

Does that work?
  • Seems to work for me. Thank you.
  • Doing my nutt In today
  • I blame it on the snake.
  • The site was down for some maintenance yesterday and since there it is causing issues with people who have the site bookmarked / cached that they are picking up the Site Not Found / Maintenance screen still.

I'm afraid the best thing to do is delete your bookmark, type into your URL bar forum.charltonlife.com and the resale that as your bookmark.

Does that work?

Did that and get Certication Error with a big red cross. This is using IE. Works on the Ipad ok.
  • It's ghost is haunted the site, after I went Rd and chopped it up
  • I can't get on it from my mobile at all. Regardless of changing the URL
  • Sponsored links:

• I could only access the site through

https://charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/
  • Its working on Mac but not on WIndows. I have cleared cache and still not getting through on WIndows.
  • edited June 2015
  • I could only access the site through

https://charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/

The only way in for me too

Does that work?

That works for me, thanks.
  • Same here. Most disturbing not being able to get on here at any time of the day or night.

Only having a smattering of understanding as usual, if there is some maintenance going on on some webserver somewhere, mabe a re-direct is "broken" in webland?

Thanks for the forum.charltonlife.com url.
  • forum.charltonlife.com didnt work work for me initially, but is now.
  • Addickted said:

Boo.

Admin could have least given me a LOL before Editing.

• I'd had problems as well ,....and there i was thinking the forum had crashed because we'd signed someone really exciting
  • Hasn't worked all day from my iPhone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't access site from my Windows Phone, but can from android tablet using same url. Any ideas? URL is www.forum.charlton life. Com
  • Hasn't worked all day from my iPhone.

Me neither. All sorts of different connection problems at the mo. Can only apologise, it's being investigated with out host provider, and as always timing is never great with these things so has been difficult to take forward
  • Not worked on my Sony unless I open a really old thread
  • No problem AFKA. Didn't mean to sound like a complaint as I know everyone behind the site put hours of work into it for little to nothing back. Thought I should report it rather than let it go possibly undetected if it's a new connection problem.
  • Nonsense you wanted to get busy and put upon a man who is up to his neck in work, your bang out of order
  • No problems Callum, it's very difficult and frustrating as it's not obvious what the caching problem is.

I'm not around for a bit now but @Lookout will update on here (or on the CharltonLife twitter account if site's down) as soon as we receive more info.
  • Yeah you go hide when the going gets tough poor lookie again
  • He's still bitter he called tails for the 'swan off to Bermuda and look after the servers gig'

Have had no problems on phone or work but have been using the forum.charltonlife.com for years maybe.
  • Apparently its only a problem if you've 15 or more abuse flags.
  • I'd love to know how I offend anyone on here I am polite, courteous, sincere and often miss understood