Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA arrests- bribery allegations (ed Blatter to resign)

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:

CAFCsayer said:

I think that might be my favourite post ever.
    Agreed.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

CAFCsayer said:

I think that might be my favourite post ever.
    Mine too.
  • Options
    How long until Sepp is diagnosed with Alzheimer's?
  • Options

He knows the FBI have got him, he can't get out of it and he's going down for a long time.

Hes 79 years old. If he get time I doubt it'll be for a long time.
  • Options
    My guessing is blatters met the FBI, they've showed him a piece of paper that puts him in a world of shit, the FBI have asked him to hand over everyone else and resign from FIFA to get a plea deal.
  • Options

My guessing is blatters met the FBI, they've showed him a piece of paper that puts him in a world of shit, the FBI have asked him to hand over everyone else and resign from FIFA to get a plea deal.

Its a possibility this. I hope not though as if FIFA is going to rid itself of all corruption it needs to prosecute all offenders to draw a line under the reign of terror.
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Did you forget that you posted this on the transfer rumours thread as well Santa??? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

Did you forget that you posted this on the transfer rumours thread as well Santa??? :wink:
    I'll post it again in a couple of hours. Just humour me :-)

• Options
    Prince Ali must be really pissed off.
  • Options
    Clearly for his position to change so radically in the course of a few days, something has happened. I suspect somebody within FIFA may have threatened him with a revelation unless he went. That is one of the few things that makes sense. Now an opportunity is here - the next president should be a temporary one, charged solely with cleaning the organisation up and leaving it in a state that it does the job it should be doing. The first thing they have to look at is the world cups. If you were forced to stake your life on it, would you bet Russia and Qatar bribed their way to selection or put in squeaky clean bids. I think Qatar more than anything, proved to the world that something dodgy had happened - on one side a wealthy Arab state - I suppose that is a positive in that they could afford to put on a tournament. But on the other side, the use of slavery, terrible human rights record, no football tradition or history and a climate totally unsuitable for the game. How could they have won the bid? It defies all logic unless dodgy dealings are the explanation!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Edit. Blatter has his minions infiltrating and corrupting Charlton Life
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    oops
  • Options
    Great news for football
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news for football
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    There will be a few South American and African representatives going to have to cut back on christmas pressies this year.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options

Thats a disgraceful slur on the Alzheimistan FA and their chief executive Crown Prince Ali Bungo!!!