Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR 'Away Day Special Boat Service'...

Comments

• Options
    Bill Raisey ‏@Bill_Cafc
    Boys & girls of @CAFC_RoD there are still 33 tickets left for Saturdays boat party journey to QPR. £10 a head. Get on it #cafc
  • Options

Bill Raisey ‏@Bill_Cafc
    Boys & girls of @CAFC_RoD there are still 33 tickets left for Saturdays boat party journey to QPR. £10 a head. Get on it #cafc

• Options
    Only 22 tickets left now
  • Options
    Anyone got any access to previous boat trip photos
  • Options
    Think you need to make them a bit a smaller, coming up huge
  • Options
    Sorry, don't know how.
  • Options
    Missed the previous ones, really looking forward to this. I've been practising 'splicing the mainbrace' especially!
  • Options
    RISE AND SHINE YOU BUNCH OF ADDICKS... LETS PARTY!!!

is that a full English I hear calling me with a saveloy treat and an icy cold (glass) bottle of orangina (or two) to wash it down with...???

COME ON YOU HADDOCK AND CHIP LOVERS!!!

• Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've decided against this, QPR is only up the road for me. My ticket is with sonic and is now spare - he will be arriving at the 'spoons in Greenwich any minute now. See you at Shepherds Bush in about 5 1/2 hours
  • Options
    Have a top day everyone gutted not to be there. I was on the fulham one and it was a brilliant day. Any plans for another this season? Fulham bees Chelsea or the hammers in the cup anyone
  • Options

or the hammers in the cup anyone

Proper day out on the Woolwich ferry haha
  • Options
    Hope you all enjoyed your day yesterday shame about the result but we always knew it would be tough . Trying to track down the Lee rigby flag so I can get it back to it's owner I know a couple of the lads took it to the game for us I also herd that someone got chucked out for flying it ! As it was branded racist by the QPR stewards can anyone confirm this ?
  • Options
    How the hell can that flag be racist? An English flag in an English football ground is racist?
  • Options
    I'd wait till that rumour is confirmed first. If it is then it's a shambles.
  • Options
    I heard it was because it was covering advertising.
  • Options

I heard it was because it was covering advertising.

Steward said that to me at half time. When I asked him about the incident.
  • Options
    I saw the flag in the background of the skysports reporter at the ground and it was in the top tier clearly covering advertising and I was surprised it was allowed to be put there , well it was till they realised
  • Options
    Despite running out of alcohol the boat trip was fantastic yesterday.

Great bunch of people, we had such a laugh.

Does anyone know how the young lady is that fell down the stairs though? Hope she is ok.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great day really enjoyed the boat shame about the football
  • Options
    Good passer by video, though apparently you were all Chelsea :-)

http://youtu.be/1Hu1fAoFb5k
  • Options

Despite running out of alcohol the boat trip was fantastic yesterday.

Great bunch of people, we had such a laugh.

Does anyone know how the young lady is that fell down the stairs though? Hope she is ok.

she was alright in the end, probably got a couple of nice bruises today but her an her friends made it off the boat ok.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZT04QhyFYM

found this on youtube - not mine! looks quality.
  • Options
    Whoever filmed that must have been freezing wearing a burka.
  • Options
    Great to see some youngsters coming through
  • Options
    respect goes out to 'the boat dancer' he was in the zone and feeling it!

another great crowd on board, the now customary 'last song' (valley Floyd road) to be played while docking certainly got the tourists of Westminster wondering what the hell was going on with a 200 odd strong mob singing along to it... made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, well done ladies and gents (and kids) good effort!

I do love a boat do I do... :~)

• Options
    Nice.
    Nice boys trip out.
  • Options

Good passer by video, though apparently you were all Chelsea :-)

http://youtu.be/1Hu1fAoFb5k

That's brilliant. Respect.
  • Options
    thank god this didn't happen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKctlvSSThM