Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR 'Away Day Special Boat Service'...

Comments

• Options
    bloodnut said:

Will there be saveloys and orangina spread layed on?

if Charlton are playing and im there, then its always a saveloy and orangina occasion, you should know that by now VG!

haha was just checking mate!!
  • Options
    Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 11m
    SALES UPDATE: 1,000 now sold for QPR #cafc #awaydays
  • Options
    Are you getting the boat MOG - I know you enjoyed the one to Fulham ;-)
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

*A POLITE NOTICE*

this thread has not been started for any other reason than to bring Charlton fans together in doing what we all enjoy, supporting Charlton.
    the people that put these boats on do so out of there own time and money (also making donations to local charities with any profits) totally independent and with no other intention than to have a good time following The Addicks... how it should be!

please don't spoil this thread with unsavoury remarks ect... and respect what is trying to be done and the effort it takes, thankyou.

Well said mate.
  • Options
    I'm on it
  • Options
    Went with my missis to Brentford a couple of seasons ago. She was one of about four girls on the boat. We had a terrific time, but would probs do this with the lads next time.
  • Options
    Tempted, got tickets - but Shepherds Bush is just up the road from here
  • Options
    Shag said:

I'm on it

I used to be On_it
  • Options
    was thinking of it but now its
    Jockland,a game,the Dundee lads,a band,and the lash.
  • Options
    yea unfortunate the timings have clashed but its the only realistic game to do by boat this year really, oh well, next time... enjoy your sweaty bash with the boys!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all PM's have just been answered, any problems let me know on this thread and i'll get back to ya ASAP...

cheers lads!
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

all PM's have just been answered, any problems let me know on this thread and i'll get back to ya ASAP...

cheers lads!

How we doing for numbers @bloodnut ??

Is it sold out yet?
  • Options
    Spoke to Jim yesterday. he reckons it will sell out and the majority will go this saturday against leeds. I'm picking 6 up in the next few days.
  • Options

Spoke to Jim yesterday. he reckons it will sell out and the majority will go this saturday against leeds. I'm picking 6 up in the next few days.

Happy days! Can't wait for this! Should be a good laugh.
  • Options
    just logged on brendan, but yea sonics got it right, well on the way to another sell out mate... :~)
  • Options
    if anyone is sitting on there hands thinking about it, then a little reminder that its first come first served and this will be the only boat going... cheers!
  • Options
    RoseOfDenmark ‏@CAFC_RoD
    Just a reminder last few tickets will be on sale for the 'Boat Party' to QPR at #RoD pre match tomorrow #cafc pic.twitter.com/yxfXPTEPGX
  • Options
    Messy - sonic has got me a ticket
  • Options
    cheers MOG.
  • Options
    Any tickets left? Need 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Joshuk87 said:

Any tickets left? Need 2

ive just sent ya a private message with contact details.
  • Options
    Does anyone have any photos they can upload from previous boat party games with the Addicks?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Yep.

Will do later.
  • Options
    cheers
  • Options
    does it depart from The Valley?
  • Options

The Valley, Eltham Well Hall and Bexleyheath
  • Options
    Can you make a detour up The Medway and pick me up?
  • Options

Greenwich.
  • Options

The Valley, Eltham Well Hall and Bexleyheath
    its not one of those exploding duck tour things don't worry!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Can you make a detour up The Medway and pick me up?

NO.

pirate waters them!