Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v Glaziers/14 September 2012/Preview, views and line ups

Comments

• Options
    Hmm havent they signed gabbidon,badwillie ;) and bollasie maybe a harder game than it would have been before transfer deadline day ! But anyway 2-1 to the addicks stephens and fuller also yann with both asisits
  • Options
    I just so want us to win this one, as much as that first 'home' game at Selhurst, the play off games, in fact anytime we play them. But I do have a very bad feeling and I fear the worst. 3-0 to them, a horrible evening.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    COME ON YOU HADDOCK AND CHIP LOVERS!!!

the good stuff is coming out as reward for a win on this one... ICE COLD BOTTLES (i need say no more) now lets put these sorry fuc*ers to bed tomorrow night with a good slap round the back of the legs like the bitches they are!

• Options
    that douglas at brentford is a good player
  • Options
    Palace? We shit 'em!
    2-0 Charlton, BWP and Fuller off the bench.

Anyone for an unforced substitution before the 70th minute?
  • Options
    The amount of hate I have for the club shouldn't be possible. If we lose, I won't hear the end of it. Mostly from Nigels watching on TV.
  • Options
    dont think they will score

1-0 Charlton
  • Options
    Hope its just the nerves but have a bad feeling about tonight. Think they'll grab an early goal and we will be unable to break them down as they sit back in numbers.
  • Options
    Our lack of pace at the back worries me. If Zaha is on his game we could have a problem.
  • Options
    If BWP, Yann and Fuller are on their game then Palace will have an even bigger problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we win the toss will we choose to kick the wrong way? Will it depend on the weather?
  • Options
    I really want Kerm to be throwing elbows, diving and remonstrating dramatically whilst somehow not getting sent off and then burying a free-kick in the last minute to break their sorry, sorry hearts.
  • Options

Our lack of pace at the back worries me. If Zaha is on his game we could have a problem.

Everything seems to worry you.

2-0 CAFC.
  • Options
    2-0 to CAFC
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I hope that everybody says nice things to each other at the ground and we all shake hands like grown ups.
    Then we smash the stripey twats 4-0.

But really I think its gonna be a tough game and its gonna be a win by the odd goal to the best club in Sarf Lunden.
    COYR!
  • Options
    Can see why Palace think we're obsessed with them considering how many threads & posts are dedicated to them on here, but to hell with all that;am beside myself with excitement,the Lad's first Palace game to boot.
    Too hard to call, just hope Fuller gets on and Hayes hasn't had his head turned by the Villa talk and delivers on what he has only so far promised...
    Is it too early for a drinkypoo?

• Options
    Redskin said:

Can see why Palace think we're obsessed with them considering how many threads & posts are dedicated to them on here, but to hell with all that;am beside myself with excitement,the Lad's first Palace game to boot.
    Too hard to call, just hope Fuller gets on and Hayes hasn't had his head turned by the Villa talk and delivers on what he has only so far promised...

You want to see there forum if you think we have a lot of threads about them.

And I doubt hayes will be worrying to much about villa considering he went brentford.

2-1 COYR
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Hayes went to Brentford mate ;)
  • Options
    Without all the who hates who business tonight is a important game for us tonight. We've played four of the so called better sides and done ok but sides like palace I expect to be at the other end of the table and we really need to win these ones if we don't want to be worrying about relegation this season
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Redskin said:

Stephens! I meant Steph...oh dear.
    Where's that cork-screw?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Redskin said:

Dizzle said:

Redskin said:

Where's that cork-screw?

You're gonna be a in a right mess come 7.45pm! :o)
  • Options
    just looking forward to the whole north stand doing the bouncy bouncy when we go 5-0 up
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Redskin said:

Dizzle said:

Redskin said:

Where's that cork-screw?
    You're gonna be a in a right mess come 7.45pm! :o)

You're right, I need to calm down.
    Just the one glass then...
  • Options
    I have a gut feeling we will get an early goal tonight and it will be a relatively easy game. Palace colleague was saying that they have strengthened offensively but are not good at defending corners /set pieces - I think this Charlton side are as dangerous in this particular aspect as any I can remember. He also said that will will win easily if Ramage plays centre half. I will be hoping he does as the bloke is quite knowledgable about his team.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Always seems to be an unlikely player that nicks it for us, Todorov, Rommedahl, Fortune and maybe to a lesser extent Varney, so I'm going Cook 1-0.

have you been reading my posts again !!

• Options
    Let's hope their new3 signings haven't gelled yet .

A win for the Addicks, for me as always

And Grandson Billy's first evening match tonight.

Let's make it one to remember and MAKE SOME NOISE !!!!!!
  • Options
    Important for our fans to support rather than start booing if we don't score within 15 minutes.

I jut hope we don't lose.
  • Options
    Dale Stephens winner
  • Options

Very nervous about this. Too early in the season to judge form and both teams need a win.

Only just managed to squeeze Grumpy clan into NWQ so should be some noise.

2-1 with tense and nervous final 10 mins (what's new?)
  • Options
    Not sure what the score will be, but I know for a fact that Crystal Palace fans will hate Yan Kermogant after this game.