Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH PREVIEW: Reading vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 31st August 2024 - 3pm KO

13»

Comments

• I think a win for us, but no score prediction

Out of interest, how many are we taking to this (I’m going, but forgot to look at official site to see how many tickets we have sold) ?
    Between 2.6k and 3k, depending on how many buy tickets today.
  • reading 1 CAFC 2
  • Big 4-0 day out against an embargoed Reading
  • Foxycafc said:
    Big 4-0 day out against an embargoed Reading
    Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN
  • Foxycafc said:
    Big 4-0 day out against an embargoed Reading
    Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN
     ;) 
  • edited August 31
    Is it possible to watch the game during a wedding, and get away with it? Asking for a friend.  :)
  • I haven’t seen anything of Reading recently but they were apparently good in their first two games against Birmingham and Wigan. I think a draw would be a decent result on the road.
  • It's another boring 1-0 to the addicts with Mannion and the defence on top form. We take the points with a calm finish from TC 
  • lolwray said:
    It's another boring 1-0 to the addicts with Mannion and the defence on top form. We take the points with a calm finish from TC 
    Let us hope so 👍
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:
    Is it possible to watch the game during a wedding, and get away with it? Asking for a friend.  :)

If your friend is the Groom might be best to watch the highlights later🤵🏻‍♂️😀
  • lolwray said:
    It's another boring 1-0 to the addicts with Mannion and the defence on top form. We take the points with a calm finish from TC 
    That'll piss @golfaddick off! 😂
  • JamesSeed said:
    It is possible to watch the game during a wedding - getting away with it - no chance.
  • Commanding 0-2 win. 
  • Comfortable away win 0-4

That reminded me?
    What happened to 'happy valley'?
    Looks like he didn't make it out of the covid pandemic, going by his posting history.
  • Can't decide between 0-0, and 2-0 to Reading- 9/1 and 12/1 respectively on William Hill. Might stick 10p on both.
  • Comfortable away win 0-4

That reminded me?
    What happened to 'happy valley'?
    Looks like he didn't make it out of the covid pandemic, going by his posting history.
     :'(