Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Cambridge Utd Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 13th April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• How many chances did we get to clear that??! Terrible goal to concede 
  • Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Our defence is premier league class so we only need to score one 
    Oh no

Who could have predicted this
    Er ... everyone?
  • Poor from Isted.
  • Thomas should have cleared it then Instead should have saved it.
  • Effin Bonne. That's the Charlton way
  • Shocking goalkeeping
  • edited April 13
    God sake... Poor Goalkeeping... Poor Defending!!

Had so many chances to clear our lines

Bonne can f**k off, you know well why we hate you so bloody much!!
  • Sponsored links:

• C**T
    He's not playing. It was the other one who scored.
  • This is going to be a replay of so many games we have played this year.

Score a second goal and we are home and dry.

Don't get that second goal and we will let an equaliser in .
    There you have it.

How many times this season.

Get League One's top goal scorer on !
  • _MrDick said:
    Poor keeping that … Isted should’ve kept that out 
    Yup. Isted is just a bang average keeper. We need much better.
  • It's a decent strike on the turn on a bouncing ball from Bonne but, well, Isted won't want to see that back. 

Bonne gives it the big one to the away supporters at the other end. I respect that, sometimes you shouldn't celebrate when you score against a former club, sometimes you should go massive about it. 
  • Oxford 4-0
  • Chuks and Alfie time soon, getting ready to come on
  • _MrDick said:
    Poor keeping that … Isted should’ve kept that out 
    Yup. Isted is just a bang average keeper. We need much better.
    He is not that good.
  • Ironic, given the amount of attempts that we've had where their Goalkeeper has had strong wrists to deflect the ball away.

Isted had chocolate wrists!!
  • Piss poor from the goalkeeper. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Now we have conceded our regular goal, let us get on and win
  • I hope someone puts their boot through his bollocks and we give it right back
  • Our defence is about as effective as a rotten door, one slight push and it will cave in. 
  • Genuinely cannot believe people think we should be keeping players like Thomas. Must love being in league one
  • Wicks and Baks off for Chuks and Alfs
  • Time for AMB to get a chance until the end of the season, see if he can do any better now he’s had a spell out of the side and playing behind generally improved team. Isted has been just as error prone and at least AMB had the excuse that we had Appleton destroying his and everyone else’s confidence. 
    Nah I'd rather play Prince in goal than AMB if we're dropping Isted
  • Time for AMB to get a chance until the end of the season, see if he can do any better now he’s had a spell out of the side and playing behind generally improved team. Isted has been just as error prone and at least AMB had the excuse that we had Appleton destroying his and everyone else’s confidence. 
    AMB was given a LOT of chances both last season and this season. And he showed that he also had a mistake in him, oftentimes a worse one than Isted. I don't think we're learning anything new about AMB at this point. I think he'll be gone, maybe one loan, in the summer. 

Isted seems to be seen as the better keeper of the two at this point, and I think that's right. But I don't think either are good enough to match our stated ambitions. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!