Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Cambridge Utd Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 13th April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Wycombe winning 0-2
  • se9addick said:
    Decent pre-season match this. 
    It’s a bit like what Lua Lua’s testimonial will be like in 10 years time 
  • Tumbling down the league with this result
  • Look on the bright side, as things stand we are mathematically safe from relegation! 
    In that respect then its job done for NJ this season but fuck me,hes got a bigger job on his hands moulding this lot into a promotion challenging team
  • edited April 13
    S/nage 1-2 Burton
  • edited April 13
    PV have thrown it away today haven’t they. If we finish 16th is that our lowest league finish since when?
  • Look on the bright side, as things stand we are mathematically safe from relegation! 
    In that respect then its job done for NJ this season but fuck me,hes got a bigger job on his hands moulding this lot into a promotion challenging team
    It won’t be this lot
  • Sponsored links:

• PV have thrown it away today haven’t there. If we finish 16th is that our lowest league finish since when?
    Probably last season. 
  • It's alright... Some of the defenders will have a rare good game again soon and then they'll be deemed good enough 
    I don’t think it will be this lot..
    No,lets hope not ay?!
  • Exeter now 2-4
  • Tumbling down the league with this result
    Arent we dropping just the one place?
  • Only 3 mins?!
  • PV have thrown it away today haven’t they. If we finish 16th is that our lowest league finish since when?
    I think that’s our worst finish in history mate 
  • JaShea99 said:
    Only 3 mins?!
    Result!
  • Brownie12 said:
    se9addick said:
    Decent pre-season match this. 
    It’s a bit like what Lua Lua’s testimonial will be like in 10 years time 
    Thought Lua Lua’s testimonial was on Tuesday night!
  • 3 minutes added time...
  • Sponsored links:

• Rossman92 said:
    PV have thrown it away today haven’t they. If we finish 16th is that our lowest league finish since when?
    It could have been a lot worse 
  • Rossman92 said:
    Well that’s something to say ‘I was there’.
  • edited April 13
    Millwall 3-1
  • Get so excited every time we get a corner
    It won’t be this lot
    Hard to move players on that don't want to leave and other clubs dont want to buy.

Or do you think we should just pay all their contracts up like we did we Kirk. 
  • Millwall safe.
  • Rossman92 said:
    Well that’s something to say ‘I was there’.
    "... but I wish I weren't."
  • Bonne man of the match. That's a joke
  • Stockport promoted 
  • Millwall scum.
    Fixed for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!