Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Peacock……mild heart attack.

124»

Comments

• Good luck to a true Charlton gentleman.
  • Get well soon Keith.
  • Bumped into Keith in Sidcup couple of weeks' ago. Hope all went well and hope to see you back at The Valley soon.
  • As a team mate in Charlton youth team, I realise how lucky I am with my health. All the best Keith and hope for a full recovery 
  • KP was my mum's favourite, she was taken to the valley by father her boss at the time, but Keith was her favourite player and the only one she remembered, so get well Keith and you will be a part of our memories for many years to come.
  • Absolute bedrock of our club. Get well soon Keith and enjoy many more years.
  • First player I recall from my early games 1976/7 a lovely fella 
    I won an auction to go to the training ground back in 2019 and Keith hosted me and two of my runts , a proper gentleman and he was there to witness me rinsing Dillon Philps with a penalty giving him the eyes and tucking it in the other corner , Keith was impressed .
    Get well soon Mr Charlton
  • Sister went to school with Gavin, and he ruined her 8th birthday by kicking his football into the middle of her cake. We have a pic of her in tears, lol. She's forgiven him. 

Charlton legend Keith. Get well soon. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Can still see him juggling the ball from the players tunnel and firing it into the covered end goal, get well soon Keith