Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Peacock……mild heart attack.

Comments

• Sending v best wishes for a swift and full recovery to one of the finest gentlemen in the beautiful game. Certainly no substitute for our Keith xx
  • The most permanent and visible person who has been around as long as I have been supporting Charlton (1967) and more. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Keith.
  • Get well soon Keith, all best wishes. 
  • Keith is a true legend
    Had the pleasure to speak to him in many occasions
    I remember him telling me how he was injured in the Cup game in 69 against Palarse
    This would result in him missing many games during the remaining part of the season
    His abcence would prove costly as we just missed out on promotion
    Get well soon Keith

• Get well soon Keith.
  • Get well soon, Keith. 
  • Get well soon Keith & may you have a speedy recovery & hope to see you back at The Valley real soon
  • Get well soon Keefy. 
  • Get well soon Keith.

He broke into Charlton’s first team about a year after I first went to the valley, early 60’s IF I remember correctly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Get well soon Keith. Wishing you all the best.
  • Sending best wishes from China. Get well soon Keith!
  • Best wishes Keith, get well soon!
  • Best wishes Capt. Peacock.
  • Get well soon Keith 
  • Get well soon Keith, take your time to heal and recover. 
  • Get well soon, Keith. 
  • Wishing you a speedy recovery Keith.
  • Best wishes for a speedy recovery Keith.
  • edited April 3
    Great Servant to the club wishing you a speedy recovery Keith 
  • Sponsored links:

• Get well soon Keith. 
  • Get well soon Keith. True Charlton legend ..
  • Get well soon Keith. 
  • Get well soon Keith you top legend. Met him a few times over the years, lovely chap.
  • edited April 3
    A coincidence. I saw this after we came home last night from a meal out with neighbours. The husband is a Birmingham supporter, just turned 80. In the early 1970s he used to do some sponsorship through his business and got to know both Trevor Francis and Alan Campbell quite well. We were talking about our early football supporting experiences and I mentioned going to The Valley in the close season in the early 60s where the players trained in the car park and getting Keith Peacock's autograph. Then the next time I met him was about 55 years later when we had hospitality in the Keith Peacock suite. A very  nice man. Got home to see this news. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
  • Best wishes for a speedy recovery Keith.
  • I often see him walking his dog in Bexley Village, always up for a chat.

Loves talking about his playing days, and still in touch with many he played with, Len Glover, Mike Kenning, Alan Campbell etc.

Hope to see you out and about again very soon Keith.
  • get well Keith and back to the Valley
  • Charlton to the core and a true gentleman.

All the best for a speedy recovery and future long good health.