Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Peacock……mild heart attack.

Comments

• edited April 2
    Get well soon"The General " 
  • Get well soon Keith.
  • Get well soon Keith 
  • Get well soon Keith

• Get well soon Keith!
  • There can be no substitute for Mr  Peacock, take it steady sir and get back to usual soon

• Shocked to read this, but get well soon Keith. Many many fond memories of Mr Peacock, he taught me and many others, including Richie Bowman, at Crown Woods during the summer months. Get back to The Valley  soon SIR!!
  • Get well soon Keith 👍
  • Get Well Soon Keith.
  • Get well soon Keithie, my favourite player as a lad.
  • Sponsored links:

• hope you make a rapid recovery Keith
  • Get well soon Keith
  • All the best KP.
  • All the best keithy Peacock
  • Where's this news come from?

Hope KP recovers quickly
  • Get well soon Keith, My first Charlton hero.
  • Where's this news come from?

Hope KP recovers quickly
    Common knowledge after the game……lots of folk talking about it in the lounges.
    A couple of people have mentioned it directly to me also.
  • Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. 
  • Keithy, Keithy Peacock
    Keithy, Keithy Peacock
    Keithy, Keithy Peacock
    Keithy, Keithy Peacock...

Not one if my better ones back in the day, but I was pleased with it!

Get well soon Charlton Legend.
  • Best wishes and get well Captain Peacock.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’ve been lucky enough to be invited to the Boardroom for lunch etc at 2 matches - first one was vs Orient bloody years ago - went to sit down at the table, and found myself sat next to Keith 

What a lovely man - great company, softly spoken, but bloody hell he knows his football, and he LOVES Charlton Athletic 

Having had to deal with my Mum’s 80 year old husband going through quadruple heart bypass just before Xmas, I know the stress his family will have gone though 

Best wishes Keith 
  • I’ve been lucky enough to be invited to the Boardroom for lunch etc at 2 matches - first one was vs Orient bloody years ago - went to sit down at the table, and found myself sat next to Keith 

What a lovely man - great company, softly spoken, but bloody hell he knows his football, and he LOVES Charlton Athletic 

Having had to deal with my Mum’s 80 year old husband going through quadruple heart bypass just before Xmas, I know the stress his family will have gone though 

Best wishes Keith 
    And best wishes to your mum's husband.

Here is to a speedy recovery for both.
  • Best wishes Keith. He really is Mr. Charlton.
  • Supported Charlton since 1970 and Keith has been with us throughout. Get well soon Keith.
  • Get well soon Keith.You are a perfect example of how a professional should conduct themselves.Always gave 100% never kicked or dived.One of my all time favourites. Mr Charlton
  • Best wishes Keith and hope your back at The Valley soon
  • Get well soon Keith and look after yourself 👍
  • I wish him a swift recovery.
  • Get well soon Keith.
  • Very best wishes Keith, get well soon