Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Stevenage Boro : Easter Monday 1st April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Worst half since Jones took over. 
  • Options
    HT 0-0...time for a "chat" NJ, and get this bloody three points on the table
  • Options
    Hoofball part 3
    The sequel.  
  • Options
  • Options
    Will be record sales of season tickets to insomniacs after watching that first half 
  • Options
    Boooooo.

What a dreadful game. 

If this is the future I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.
  • Options
    The lack of quality in this team is unbelievable, they’re really incapable of putting a few neat passes together without cocking it up where it matters. 
  • Options
    I’m not sure I’ve seen less happen in 45 mins of football 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible game, at least I’m getting some fresh air. Their 5 looks amazing but then I’m not sure if that’s saying much based on the rest. Hector playing well.
  • Options
    AndyG said
    watson stops any forward momentum everytime does he ever try to play forward ?
    He is a defender. If you want forward movement & to take a player on then play a winger. Or least an attacking player. 
  • Options
    what a dreadful game of football.

scrappy, clueless, safety first .....

• Options
    Can't fault the back three, Coventry, Dobson or Kanu, the rest have been pretty poor. 
  • Options
    Jesus wept, do CharltonTV offer a money back guarantee for dissatisfactory purchases? 

It's a real shame this game hasn't come on later, as I struggle quite bad with insomnia and this game has happened about 7 hours too early
  • Options
    Absolute disgraceful first half 
  • Options
    If Thomas could pass the ball he'd be a half decent player and we'd create more chances. 
  • Options
    Curbs summary "no lack of effort, just lack of enthusiasm"
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    watson stops any forward momentum everytime does he ever try to play forward ?
    He' was playing quite effectively forwards a few ganes ago. Not sure whats happened since. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well that just about sums up Stevenage. Nothing up front but a very solid defence.

I think the set up is right but some of the forward passing is poor. Chuks for Ladapo will help and maybe we can nick a goal and keep a clean sheet.

COYA
  • Options
    Been about a month since we've lasted looked good. 

Need a major clear out in the summer. Jones isn't working any miracles with this lot. 
  • Options
    I actually think we're not playing too bad, just completely f@#£ing impotent up front.
  • Options
    Must be one of the worst halfs of football I’ve ever seen two dreadful teams. Can’t blame the pitch or the weather this week. What a load of old shite
  • Options
    Let’s get LuaLua and Campbell on there. Ladapo off and one one of the centre backs. 
  • Options
    Hector defensive capabilities are excellent but his passing today has been diabolical.
    Small and Thomas have also been very poor in the passing department.
    Not good enough all round……apart from Dobbo.
  • Options
    I've seen less turnovers in a pie shop. Kids in school playgrounds can string together more passes than these two sides. Utterly dreadful game of football. I feel for the crowd trying to get them gee'd up. Not sure Heya Jones can say other than, wake up! 
  • Options
    I'd take off Loadapoo, stick May as long side Kanu, bring on Bakinson. That half was as dull as dishwater.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!