Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Stevenage Boro : Easter Monday 1st April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Hope NJ realises that the team must score in order to win a game...........
  • Options
    'fraid early doors Kanu is again isolated up top, Freddie just can't seem to get into a game,and gets knocked off the ball far too easily for a big guy, roll on Chuks...
    What, and injure him again?
  • Options
    No shots from either team in 25 minutes has to be a record 
  • Options
    Our best move of the season, started by Emperor Mode Hec, then May blazes about 2 miles over 
  • Options

May cuts in on the corner of the area but curls wide with his left foot  27'
  • Options
    Posh 0-2
  • Options
    Best bot of football from either side. May should have passed in the end though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prime Hecenbauer is back and you love to see it. Shame about the other 10 today 😂
  • Options
    I wish the rest of Hectors game was like his stand up tackling. He is exceptional in those situations.

I’ll tell you what is not exceptional though. Thomas forward passing. 
  • Options
    Don't forget, S/nage brilliant defence, do not score many. Never going to be exciting. 1-0 to us will do me
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Greenie said:
    Why can’t our players control a ball or make an accurate 10 yard pass? What do they do all week at training? 
    I just watched the Leicester championship game and although only a league above the quality of the players v ours is as different as night and day. 
    We would get murdered in the championship. 
    Not with NJ new team for next season  :D
    What that …

New Jersey Teamen 😂
  • Options

Half an hour played and there's nothing to separate us so far

• Options
    30 mins. First shot on target. Dreadful game so far. 
  • Options

Alex MacDonald with the first shot on target - volley from the edge of the area but easy for Isted  31'
  • Options
    Oxford 2-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Right I've seen enough, when the season ends, hand Stevenage a black cheque for Piergianni and secure the Bobby Moore reincarnation. 
  • Options
    Oh Alfie, what a chance that was...first timer surely
  • Options
    Oh Alfie, what a chance that was...first timer surely
    Lovely ball through to him 
  • Options
    1. 34'

Post update

Foul by Ben Thompson (Stevenage).

2. 33'

Post update

Michael Hector (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    N/ton 1 Port Vale 0
  • Options
    Burton 1 Barnsley 0
  • Options
    I wonder if Aneke can do 45 minutes today,?

We need him.
  • Options
    Hector one on one defending very good today.

Sneaky fucker has decided to try at seasons close to try and secure a lucrative deal. He's basically done what I did in retail jobs and hid in the stockroom until the final hour. 

• Options
    Sometimes it might be  more exciting watching paint dry…🤔,absolutele tripe,how anyone thinks this is any near a team,needs there head looking at & that includes NJ
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!