Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Northampton [A] Tickets - (1,473 Sold Out)

124»

Comments

• DA9 said:
    Still haven’t received mine ordered on 5/2, been told I have to call on Friday and they will put me on the duplicates list to collect at the ground, proper pain in the arse 
    Probably at your sorting office, if it's easier to try there.
    How would I find out which one is my sorting office?
  • DA9 said:
    Still haven’t received mine ordered on 5/2, been told I have to call on Friday and they will put me on the duplicates list to collect at the ground, proper pain in the arse 
    It took mine 2 weeks to arrive, I had no post at all for 2 weeks.
  • DA9 said:
    DA9 said:

If you are DA9 then it’s Dartford Sorting Office 
  • DA9 said:
    DA9 said:

DA5 these days 
  • Anybody got a spare adult ticket for sale ?
  • DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:

DA5 these days 
    I’m DA5 and have to go to the Dartford office even though Sidcup is just down the road 🤷
  • The dial on the noise levels for this one will have been cranked up after last nights result 
  • if anyone’s got any spares please let me know. 
    Thanks. 
  • DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:

DA5 these days 
    Splitter
  • Also would like one ticket please. Mobility issues seriously restrict my attendance at league games, but I only live 10 miles from the ground and my wife will drop me off in the car. Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Note for Southeastern train users for Saturday travelling to Euston
    There will be no trains between Dartford & Charlton in both directions

Engineering work is taking place between Charlton and Slade Green on Saturday 2 March • 23 and 53 minutes past the hour Cannon Street via Greenwich services, will terminate at Charlton. • A replacement bus service will run from Lewisham, calling at all stations to Dartford via Woolwich. • 12 and 42 minutes past the hour Cannon Street to Gravesend via Woolwich Arsenal services, will depart at 18 and 48 minutes past the hour, and then run as scheduled to Blackheath and then call at all stations to Dartford via Bexleyheath and then run as scheduled. • 17 and 47 minutes past the hour Luton to Rainham Thameslink services, will run as scheduled to London Bridge, then call at Lewisham, Blackheath, Eltham, Bexleyheath, Barnehurst, Dartford and then run as scheduled. • 01 and 31 minutes past the hour Cannon Street via Bexleyheath services, will start from Charlton at 03 and 33 minutes past the hour, and then run as scheduled. • A replacement bus service will run from Dartford, calling at all stations to Lewisham via Woolwich. • 04 and 34 minutes past the hour Gravesend to Cannon Street via Woolwich Arsenal services, will run as scheduled to Dartford and then be diverted to call at all stations to Lewisham via Bexleyheath and then run as scheduled. • 28 and 58 minutes past the hour Rainham to Luton Thameslink services, will run as scheduled to Dartford, then call at Barnehurst, Bexleyheath, Eltham, Blackheath, Lewisham, London Bridge and then run as scheduled.
    https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/planned-engineering-work
  • edited March 1
    1 spare adult ticket

Can no longer make it unfortunately 
  • 1 spare adult ticket

Can no longer make it unfortunately 
    Gone
  • First come, first served. My mate can't get to the game now. Anyone want his ticket (over 65) at cost price?
  • I could try to be over 65!
  •  Haha!! That's up to you. Yours if you want it. 
  • See if a proper senior wants it first as they'd definitely get in ...
  • Might be able to upgrade at the ground?
  • Called them we can!
    I've DMed you @Bill_Stumps
  • In case you can't see the DM let me know and I'll put my number on here!