Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Northampton [A] Tickets - (1,473 Sold Out)

Comments

• Still not received anything. But then I've not received any post for nearly 2 weeks.
    • Allocation: 1,473

• Sold: 1,067

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, March 1st

• Has anyone who has driven there before got any advice on parking please?
    https://www.ntfc.co.uk/tickets/car-parking/
  • Any pub recommendations for this one ?

I can see a pub called the ‘Thomas a Beckett’ near the station on the way to the ground - anyone been there ?

My first visit, so I have no idea 
    Certainly was a pub on the way to the ground from the station that we went in when we won 5-1(?). Can't remember the name. Police tried sending us the other way at the station. Ignored them. Several Charlton in the pub and landlord was very happy to have us.
  • Usually get train but opting to drive this time, is it a pain in the arse or not so bad?
    They'll give us a car park/ field about 15 minutes  walk from the ground.
  • edited February 19
    Has anyone who has driven there before got any advice on parking please?
    They'll give us a car park/ field about 15 minutes  walk from the ground.
    Re the link from @clive pointing to the official car park, it also mentions car parking in Duston Mill, which I believe refers to the one on the other side of the ground (about 5 mins walk) - it's basically a field that's normally used for boot sales during the summer, it's £4 for football parking.

If coming from the direction of M1 Junction 15a, before you get to the roundabout on A5076 (Upton Way) that takes you to the ground (i.e. 3rd exit on the right for Sixfields Leisure, TGI Fridays, etc), there's a roundabout just before it - the car park entrance is directly off this roundabout (also on the right). Hopefully the link illustrates this. Sat Nav NN5 5FP.

Duston Mill car parking for Northampton Town FC

I live not that far from the ground and normally park there for matches. I drove past it the other day though, there were quite a few large puddles in there, but hopefully it's not too wet on the 2nd March, otherwise, choose your parking spot carefully, you don't want to get stuck in the mud!

• Sold: 1,178

• Sponsored links:

• Has anyone received theirs yet?
    I ordered on the 5th February
    Arrived today! 

The postal service in my area is appalling, my first delivery today for over 2 weeks.
  • I shall be walking from Northampton to Cheltenham next weekend. What started as something I just fancied doing has become an awareness raising (and fundraising) initiative for the charity I work for, Gordon Moody. 

Gordon Moody rehabilitates those most severely affected by gambling harms. We began life in south east London in 1971 and are still going strong today. They helped me reclaim and rebuild my own life over 20 years ago and, all bias aside, continue to do amazing work. 

I am hoping there will be something in the match programme on Saturday about my walk but I would love the good folk on Charlton Life to spread the word too please. Obviously donations to keep our services running would be wonderful but I am simply keen to let people know that there is help out there and that life can get better. 

More info on this link:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/david-hollingsworth-1708434519554?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page/david-hollingsworth-1708434519554&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

• Sold: 1,199

• I shall be walking from Northampton to Cheltenham next weekend. What started as something I just fancied doing has become an awareness raising (and fundraising) initiative for the charity I work for, Gordon Moody. 

Gordon Moody rehabilitates those most severely affected by gambling harms. We began life in south east London in 1971 and are still going strong today. They helped me reclaim and rebuild my own life over 20 years ago and, all bias aside, continue to do amazing work. 

I am hoping there will be something in the match programme on Saturday about my walk but I would love the good folk on Charlton Life to spread the word too please. Obviously donations to keep our services running would be wonderful but I am simply keen to let people know that there is help out there and that life can get better. 

More info on this link:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/david-hollingsworth-1708434519554?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page/david-hollingsworth-1708434519554&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Good luck. Have added a small amount to your total..a worthy cause.

More info on this link:

Top man. Thank you very much indeed. 

More info on this link:

Top man. Thank you very much indeed. 
    As an aside, doing walks like this must be very time consuming and arranging.

• Sold: 1,230

• clive said:

• Sold: 1,230

That should sell out now by Saturday 
  • In terms of real ale pubs, we liked the Malt Shovel Tavern, 121 Bridge Street, NN1 1QF - https://en-gb.facebook.com/MaltShovelTavern/
    It opens at noon. You cross the road in front of the station and head towards the Carlsberg Brewery (clearly visible). The pub is opposite the brewery.

A 3 minute walk from there is The Albion Brewery Bar, Phipps NBC, The Albion Brewery, 54 Kingswell St, NN1 1PR - 
    https://www.phipps-nbc.co.uk/albion-brewery-bar  That was also very good and when we went, there was a mini-cab place 20 yards up the road, so we hopped in one to the ground. It was a few years back, so I don't know if the cab office is still there.
  • Only ambulant/carer tickets left? Any chance there is an allocation extension? 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 25
    Budington said:
    Only ambulant/carer tickets left? Any chance there is an allocation extension? 
    Don’t think so, pretty sure that’s the maximum.

More info on this link:

Deserves it's own thread. Lots of gamblers and a few ex-gamblers on here too, many of whom will relate to this.
  • James86 said:
    Ordered. Only half hour up the road from me. 
    Half hour for me also - Bozeat, Olney prior to that.

• Sold: 1,369

More info on this link:

Needs own thread. Good stuff
  • Anyone have a spare south stand ticket for this? Only need one and can meet you wherever. 
  • DA9DA9
    edited February 27
    Still haven’t received mine ordered on 5/2, been told I have to call on Friday and they will put me on the duplicates list to collect at the ground, proper pain in the arse 
  • DA9 said:
    Still haven’t received mine ordered on 5/2, been told I have to call on Friday and they will put me on the duplicates list to collect at the ground, proper pain in the arse 
    Probably at your sorting office, if it's easier to try there.