Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Northampton [A] Tickets - (1,473 Sold Out)

Comments

• clive said:
    • Allocation: 1,473

• Sold: 700

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, March 1st

Clive how do you find out how many are sold.
    I've looked loads of times & it never shows.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/sale-now
  • clive said:
    clive said:

https://www.charltonafc.com/tickets/on-sale-now
    Click here for information on men's first-team away games.
    Yes, I've looked here (logged in) loads of times and I can't see where it shows how many sold/left.
  • clive said:
    clive said:

https://www.charltonafc.com/tickets/on-sale-now
    Click here for information on men's first-team away games.
    Yes, I've looked here (logged in) loads of times and I can't see where it shows how many sold/left.
    Thanks, I see it now on the summary page, not the "buy tickets" page.
  • 7 of us going, meeting up with my mate and his kids who now live in Rugby
    750 sold when I asked
  • 7 of us going, meeting up with my mate and his kids who now live in Rugby
    750 sold when I asked
    Rugby is a Charlton stronghold. I'm from there and there was a surprising amount of fans at my school

• Sold: 774

• Sold: 910

• Has anyone received theirs yet?
    Yes, my 2 came today.
  • Sponsored links:

Yep.
    Last week, the day after I ordered them
    yes
    Yes 
  • edited February 14
    Does anyone have any south stand spares going for this? I am after 1x Under 21 or 1x Adult
  • Portch said:
    Does anyone have any south stand spares going for this? I am after 1x Under 21 or 1x Adult
    Is there more than one stand ? 
  • Any pub recommendations for this one ?

I can see a pub called the ‘Thomas a Beckett’ near the station on the way to the ground - anyone been there ?

My first visit, so I have no idea 
  • edited February 14
    Portch said:
    Yes - The club have just released an additional 400/500 tickets for the family stand with is on one side of the east stand
  • edited February 14
    Rothko said:
    It is fucking miles from the town centre, that is true!
    Got my ticket - never been to Northampton - this will take me up to 64 grounds I have watched Charlton at - Google maps says only 30 min walk from station, which isn’t too bad
    A very brisk 30 minutes.
    I know no other way of walking !!!
    There are buses that stop outside the train station and the stadium if you don't fancy the walk up the hill. No decent pubs en route but the Wig and Pen in the town centre is OK though its rugby country in there. 

I can see a pub called the ‘Thomas a Beckett’ near the station on the way to the ground - anyone been there ?

Mail coach was alright when I went there a few years back. Near the church which is nice. Area called the old quarter. 

I'd forgotten about this one.  It's next to the rugby ground - you won't be able to get in the door if there's a home game on.
  • Sponsored links:

I'd forgotten about this one.  It's next to the rugby ground - you won't be able to get in the door if there's a home game on.
    Good knowledge - thanks - I did note the Rugby ground nearby on the map

Will check out fixtures for the wrong shaped ball nearer the time 

Mail coach was alright when I went there a few years back. Near the church which is nice. Area called the old quarter. 
    Cheers - will look it up 
  • Tric914 said:
    A Northamptonian for my sins. Rugby team are not playing that day so nearby pubs should be ok.
    As said above Thomas a Becket is on walking route to ground or Sevens which is a bit closer (about 10 mins walk from the ground)
    Going into town centre from the station (opposite direction to the ground) the Wig & Pen isn't bad and has a good courtyard out back if not raining. Mailcoach also ok. In the same area is The Optimist, a weatherspoons that is pretty good and has all the sport on.
    I didn't realise a spoons shows sport? Do they have the sound on? 
  • Tric914 said:
    A Northamptonian for my sins. Rugby team are not playing that day so nearby pubs should be ok.
    As said above Thomas a Becket is on walking route to ground or Sevens which is a bit closer (about 10 mins walk from the ground)
    Going into town centre from the station (opposite direction to the ground) the Wig & Pen isn't bad and has a good courtyard out back if not raining. Mailcoach also ok. In the same area is The Optimist, a weatherspoons that is pretty good and has all the sport on.
    Looking at the website The Optimist doesn’t appear to be a ‘spoons, but does show sport (with sound I don’t know!)
  • Tric914 said:
    Looking at the website The Optimist doesn’t appear to be a ‘spoons, but does show sport (with sound I don’t know!)
    My bad...Optimist isn't a spoons anymore! Sport wise the sound is often on....depends a bit what the game is.
  • Portch said:
    Yes mate, there are four.
  • The Cordwainer is the spoons.

• Sold: 1,023

• There will be no industrial action affecting trains between London & Northampton on this day,