Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Blackpool Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Wycombe 2-2
  • Croydon said:
    Braindead from Thomas

Just as well May's ball didn't find kanu. 
    1. 88'

Substitution

Substitution, Blackpool. Matty Virtue replaces Oliver Norburn.

• edited January 27
    Off_it said:
    supaclive said:
    Nug said:
    i like Kanu, he’s limited but puts a shift in.
    That is complete nonsense!   Our record youth goal scorer, with 3 goals this season playing up front as a lone furrow most of the time in the middle of that spell, who has looked dangerous most of the times he has come on recently IS LIMITED?!

Jesus.   
    Calm down mate.
    You're alright thanks!    Of all the things this season we should not be slagging off Daniel Kanu who's 19 years old and despite the fact he shouldn't be anywhere near starting games for us, he's done nothing like do his utmost best.

Against players of his own age he is our record goal scorer.   Playing at a lower level, he's got 4 goals in 6 games.

In front of all the actual rubbish we've witnessed this year, we've called out Daniel Kanu.

Some of our fans are absolute numb nuts
  • Kanu is limited, not sure why that's up for debate, but when he comes on as a sub he makes things happen. Draws the foul from Ekpiteta 
  • How are Blackpool vying for play offs?
  • Switched off now.
  • Jones to 50p over the bar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lovely corner from L Watson Ness just can't connect.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    How are Blackpool vying for play offs?
    This is a really really pony league one, we are just THAT bad 
  • Oh Ness should have scored from that beauty of a corner

• Oh my Lucas Ness nearly makes contact with L. Watson's corner, just drifts beyond him

4 added minutes
  • Bolton winning 1-3
  • supaclive said:
    Nug said:
    i like Kanu, he’s limited but puts a shift in.
    That is complete nonsense!   Our record youth goal scorer AGED 19, with 3 goals this season playing up front as a lone furrow most of the time in the middle of that spell (and 4 goals in 6 games at Southend), who has looked dangerous most of the times he has come on recently IS LIMITED?!

Jesus.   
    Yep you’re right I meant inexperienced really, wrong use of words. Like I said I like him, calm down.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Probably just don't constantly ship silly goals 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Jones to 50p over the bar.
    Wrong. Sails over everyone and Ness misses the ball by a couple of cm.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    They should be 5-1 up to be fair to them and we’ve rode our luck.
  • edited January 27
    Dazzler21 said:
    Because it’s a very poor standard in League One this season. Another missed promotion opportunity.
  • Sponsored links:

• L. Watson wins a free-kick near the Blackpool corner flag, chance to whip it in
  • We look far better when we just twat the ball forward to Kanu or May. 
  • That was lovely footwork from Louie down the left to win a FK just to the left of their penalty area
  • Ffs how longs left?
  • edited January 27
    Ffs how longs left?
    About a minute or two - Currently all in their half of the pitch

• Free-kick pulled back to REG, shot is charged down
  • Dazzler21 said:
    They were excellent for the first 60 minutes. I do think one of their big problems is they don't have game changers off the bench. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!