Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Blackpool Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Peterborough 4-2-3-1
    Derby 4-4-1-1
    Portsmouth 4-4-1-1
    Bolton 3-1-4-2
    Barnsley 3-1-4-2
    Oxford 3-1-4-2
  • Blackpool are another ordinary side, made to look good by our poor pedestrian players. Their press, as every side does against us now, results in total panic all over the pitch. I think our team need psychologists to work on anxiety not coaches.

May does it on his own with help from a few defenders deflecting into near corner. 1-1. 
  • Really poor decision to bring Jones on at halftime. He's been so bad recently he needed to be dropped, not brought on halfway through a game. Should have dropped REG back and brought on Watson but instead we've told Jones 'you're so low on confidence right now we don't think you're good enough to play. Anyway, get in there'.

• Help us Chris. Please.
    Mate he isn't the answer. Plus he doesn't fancy management anyway! 
    Trust me. For fucks sake please.

i was the first one on this board to say this was a relegation threat and I was right.

I will also be 100pc right that someone like Neil or Jones will end a la Adkins.

We are broken as a club. You can’t fix what’s happening on the pitch trying to be all fucking clever by bringing in the managers we have been listing.

Im not even a Bowyer fan but even him ffs - something that gets the fans bouncing because we ain’t good enough on the pitch.
  • Just need two more so we can conceded in injury time and still win !!
  • Fuck me Jones just closed down the advancing runner.
  • edited January 27
    Too much on the cross! How many times ffs
  • Good news guys. Up to 18th
  • Laddick01 said:
    We still really need an actual quality CB. How are we starting games with Ness and Thomas.
    Why do people keep slagging off Thomas. 
    He's the only one who actually looks like a competent defender. 
    And he’s now playing left wing back! 
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-1. another one scored for us by the oppo, although Alfie could claim it...🙄
    Definitely Alfie's goal.

I mean, I haven't seen it, but I've got a fiver on him anytime.
  • Laddick01 said:
    We still really need an actual quality CB. How are we starting games with Ness and Thomas.
    Why do people keep slagging off Thomas. 
    He's the only one who actually looks like a competent defender. 
    I agree that he is probably our best CB. That's the worrying part.
  • Ohhhhh quick break from us goes wide to Thomas who switches it out of play.
  • edited January 27
    fenaddick said:
    Where would we be without May?
    An eleven month year and buggered up calendars.
  • Great opportunity there, breaking, but shit final ball with 3 players running on
  • Gribbo said:
    Too much on the cross! How many times ffs
    We had the extra man going forward too 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Fuck off with the insults to Ladapo his fitness isn't quite there but he is running and trying he's just clearly not sharp or match fit.
    He will score the winner now after my comment 😂
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Fuck off with the insults to Ladapo his fitness isn't quite there but he is running and trying he's just clearly not sharp or match fit.
    He looks gash 
  • Sponsored links:

• Three players on a counter attack for a change. Okay so the were all 18 inches from each other and TT managed to miss the lot, but it was a tiny positive. 
  • I hope he does 
  • Shrews 0-2
  • AMB booked for time wasting 

• AMB booked for time wasting at a goal-kick
  • edited January 27
    AMB you idiot, wallying around time wasting, we need to win this bloody game
  • AMB obviously happy with the draw ffs
  • That’s how bad it is, AMB wasting time and getting booked 
  • AMB gets a moronic yellow. Time wasting Aussie prick.
  • Ness’s defensive headers have an uncanny knack of finding a tangerine shirt…
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!