Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Blackpool Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Dobson has been booked now for a challenge just inside the Charlton half. (He wasn't booked in the first-half, that was my mistake)
  • We are going to end up with a red card today. 
  • bit dark i know but quite enjoying Shirtliff just sitting there saying "poor ball" and "too easy", really refreshing in a way
  • Get one of our top new signings on. 
  • Currently 3 points and 2 places away from relegation spot, having played one more game
    And playing Reading in a fortnight.  
  • Dobson booked for lazy challenge. Again. 
    Was a fuck up by Reg and Bakinson that he had to try and rectify. 
  • MrBurns said:
    Andy Scott needs to resign tonight. Getting players in that don't play regularly or are already injured. 
    Andy Scott cant tell the players how to play. Jones is experienced but is shit and making even worse decisions. 
  • edited January 27
    Why was Gillesphey subbed  ?
    To make way for the mighty Lloyd Christmas.... I mean Jones
  • Get one of our top new signings on. 
    WHO?
  • fenaddick said:
    Croydon said:
    Was Dobson booked first half?
    yes
    No  he wasn't. Just spoken too
  • Sponsored links:

• Second best everywhere. Passing, movement off the ball, carrying the ball, marking, shooting, holding the ball up, defending In the air, defending on the floor. It’s fucking woefull.
  • Bailey said:
    look at the back three and goalkeeper, only Thomas has any real experience, the rest including AMB are raw. 
    Jones, Gillesphey, and 10A are all pretty experienced players in their mid 20s. It's really just Ness and Asiimwe who are inexperienced. 
  • Wtf is going on! 
    We look atrocious, absolutely abysmal.

We haven’t a clue, a no spark whatsoever 
  • jbaker said:
    People moan Dobson isn’t a leader. Watch him. Him and May are the only ones trying to fire them up. 
    Dobson booked for lazy challenge. Again. 
    Nice leadership 
  • I hate all our players 
  • Why did MG come off? 
  • Why bring Jones on at ht. Move REG to the back 3 and bring on Watson.
    All I can say is Watson must be the worst trainer in history or abs absolute prick that they all hate. Results have been absolutely dog shit ever since he was dropped for Fraser but he’s barely had a sniff of an appearance since. Not even been used that much off the bench. 
    I think that should have happened at half time, to bring Jones on when you know he's shot to pieces is pretty poor. 
  • Yes, without May and Dobson working their bollocks off this squad would be rock bottom of the table.
    You listen to Shirtliff on Charlton TV and he points out over and over again the bad decision making our back 3 make.
    Asimwe off, Kanu on.
    I would expect we go 4-3-1-2

• Except for George and Alfie 
  • sam3110 said:
    bit dark i know but quite enjoying Shirtliff just sitting there saying "poor ball" and "too easy", really refreshing in a way
    We need that type of person as manager.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like another dreadful transfer window bringing in a load of over rated shite whilst selling CBT so far. Early days of course but feck me, this is woeful.
  • Bailey said:
    look at the back three and goalkeeper, only Thomas has any real experience, the rest including AMB are raw. 
    He’s played 108 games FFS. He’s not raw at all, he’s just not good enough. 
     He is poor though. Makes good instinctive saves but otherwise stuck to his line, not commanding, not strong, awkward kicker etc...

• Asiimwe is replaced by Kanu
  • fenaddick said:
    Croydon said:
    Was Dobson booked first half?
    yes
    No
  • We're making Dambela look like messi
  • Asimwe off. We've lost a defender.
    (Oh no we haven't)..
  • Loss of bottle 
  • We're making Dambela look like messi
    Making Morgan look okay n all
  • how many Dembeles on the pitch?? Only name I hear.
    1. 63'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Kyle Joseph (Blackpool) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!