Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Burton Albion : Saturday 23rd December 2023 : KO 3:00pm

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Bah humbug!!!!

You just know what's going to happen when we try to defend a narrow lead at the end of a game.

Thank you all for the updates.

I just wish that the effort and commitment put in here could be mirrored on the pitch.

Happy Christmas.
  • Options
    What does anybody really expect with the current bunch of two bob chancers currently "running" our club?
  • Options
    Last 2 home games we've dropped 4 points to useless opponents, it's just not good enough and conceding late goals like this has become such a habit it's now something we have to try and factor into our games. Essentially we need to make sure when the added time board goes up we're ahead by 2 goals to get a win
  • Options
    Once again no leader to raise the players and get them to raise their game. 
  • Options
    Well I guess I will be hitting the egg nog.heavy in the upcoming days.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    Once again no leader to raise the players and get them to raise their game. 
    Good player that he is, Dobson doesn't look a captain...
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    2 shots on target against a team that have lost their last 5. 

Awful......just awful. 
  • Options
    So fcuking predictable…..gutless the lot of them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking ball watching for equalizer….schoolboy stuff…..
  • Options
    Appleton gone yet? #AppletonOut
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Fucking ball watching for equalizer….schoolboy stuff…..
    Edun played the guy onside...
  • Options
    What does anybody really expect with the current bunch of two bob chancers currently "running" our club?
    I don't entirely understand who is running the club but it sounds like Methven and Andy Scott?

That being said I don't think you can blame them for that. We have far more talent than Burton even with the injuries we have. That draw comes down to a lack of focus and a poor substitution. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Gutless c***s 
  • Options
    Bottle jobs! Eden played him on. 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    I don't entirely understand who is running the club but it sounds like Methven and Andy Scott?

That being said I don't think you can blame them for that. We have far more talent than Burton even with the injuries we have. That draw comes down to a lack of focus and a poor substitution AND BEING SHIT! 

• Options
    Thanks everyone, over to the jolly post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!