Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Burton Albion : Saturday 23rd December 2023 : KO 3:00pm

Comments

• Options
    That guy Baah who’s just come in was the boy wonder who scored two fantastic goals against us for Rochdale then went to Man City for millions. What the f.  Has happened to him??!!
  • Options

Kwadwo Baah on for Burton - the former Rochdale man who ripped Paul Smyth a new one when we accidentally played him at right-back that time
  • Options
    I wonder if we’ll get a second shot on target today..
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Kanu isn't it. 
    In an ideal world he wouldn't be starting but I think he's done alright today. He still looks somewhat slow on the ball. Couple of good runs from the right though 
    He's good at the first-time flicks and passes off the front. But when he's asked to hold it up he gives it up very easily. 

It's fine for a lad of his age but I just don't think he's got the right build for a lone striker currently. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Free kick to Charlton ... but Fraser subbed off before he can f*** it up.

TC on in his place.
  • Options
    TC on for Fraser
  • Options
    Fraser off for TC...👍
  • Options
    Sum up Charlton in one moment:

Fraser being subbed as we win a free kick in the perfect place for a left footer to take it, leaving no left footers on the pitch
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    This ref is very err, tactile. Keeps patting players on the bum and shoulders. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    May on a drought, could be two games without a goal  :)
    Because people started posting he could get 30+ this season. 

Put the mockers on it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MA cannot get the midfield right from the start, game after game
  • Options
    B/pool 3-1
  • Options
    edited December 2023

• Options

Dobson was booked earlier. We all managed to miss it up here but the club have checked and he was
  • Options
    We can't complain about the ref today. So far.
  • Options
    1. 75'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Louie Watson (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

• Options
    Offside, Charlton Athletic. Daniel Kanu is caught offside.
  • Options
    This ref is very err, tactile. Keeps patting players on the bum and shoulders. 

• Options
    We can't complain about the ref today. So far.
    We can now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Again, how that isn't a foul on CBT as two men almost literally tag team wrestle him to the floor, is beyond my comprehension 
  • Options
    78' Booking for Jones
     He wipes out Seddon.
  • Options
    lol at two Burton players rugby tackling CBT right in front of the refs eyes and not getting a foul. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    If nothing else, we have to get out of this division to get away from the referees. They are just unbearably bad. 
  • Options
    CBT having a terrible game.
  • Options
    I do not like taking a Midfielder off for a winger. I thought LW was playing his beat role hassling and harrying and taking up good positions in the final third. Asking him to drop deeper is not ideal. Fraser wasn't great today but him and LW in midfield give us more solidity and help us keep the ball. 
  • Options
    Karlan Grant doing Millwall a favour. 
  • Options
    CBT having a terrible game.
    Yup. Let's hope all the scouts are here today watching him.
  • Options
    Need a win so we can be in high spirits for the festive season.
  • Options
    Elliot Lee with his 13th of the season. 

But we went with Kirk in the end. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!