Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Preview: Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic - Saturday 2nd December 2023 - 3pm Kick-Off

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hope and expect to see Anderson play. The boy needs minutes and to show he’s worth sticking around for the second half of the season otherwise I can see him being loaned out. I like him and think he brings something different to us.

Strong team will play and a relatively comfortable 3-1 win.

May, Fraser and Campbell 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I hope we treat it the same as a league match. It happens so often in football that one defeat leads to another and even if you can say, well we played a weakened team, it still more often than not does! Plus if we get a good draw, it gives us something like the trip to old trafford did last season. Picking a team that should be just about good enough to win doesn't cut it for me as it invaraibly isn't.
  • Options
    It is proper freezing 
    Hope you don't have problems with your long johns
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Take it there is no problem with the pitch, temp is showing as 0/-1deg at 3pm in Gillingham today, freezing last night, can't think they have undersoil heating...🤔
  • Options
    Take it there is no problem with the pitch, temp is showing as 0/-1deg at 3pm in Gillingham today, freezing last night, can't think they have undersoil heating...🤔
    groundsmen has posted a picture on twitter, looks great. Wonder where he worked before….
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Sage said:
    Hope and expect to see Anderson play. The boy needs minutes and to show he’s worth sticking around for the second half of the season otherwise I can see him being loaned out. I like him and think he brings something different to us.

Strong team will play and a relatively comfortable 3-1 win.

May, Fraser and Campbell 
    I presumed Anderson was injured as we haven’t seen him for a while (possibly Cray home game was the last?)
  • Options
    Loads of Sunderland fans just arrived at Kings Cross, on their way to the Den for 3 points hopefully.
  • Options
    Who will win the mobile home v static home Derby ?
    Charlton can only play one decent half so let's hope that's enough and we get a chance to join the elite teams in the 3rd round 🤞
  • Options
    Potential Banana Skin for the Gills?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Donated £2 at Rochester Cathedral. It brought a win 4 years ago...
  • Options
    Did you enjoy the crowds at the Dickensian Festival?
  • Options
    Did you enjoy the crowds at the Dickensian Festival?
    Quick look around, and a mulled wine. Everywhere was rammed, even the Cathedral!
  • Options
    Like that team! Looks well balanced and bench is strong
  • Options
    God obviously mistook me for a Gillingham supporter.