Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Preview: Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic - Saturday 2nd December 2023 - 3pm Kick-Off

Comments

• Options
    How about this team tomorrow we can’t risk major players now … 

Walker
    Asilmwe
    Ness
    Abankwah
    Thomas

McGrandles
    L Watson
    Fraser

CBT
    Mbick
    T Campbell 

Subs
    Molyneux
    C Campbell 
    Bower
    Adigen
    Rylah
    Casey
    That defence absolutely reeks. 
  • Options
    Two Xmas nights out in a row, standing on the scaffold will certainly be sobering.

Despite that stand, I love Gillingham away but this is the first time I’ve not met pals in Rochester before hand and had a proper day of it. Just hope the lads are disciplined enough to do the business that matters.

Up the Charlton 
  • Options
    Two Xmas nights out in a row, standing on the scaffold will certainly be sobering.

Despite that stand, I love Gillingham away but this is the first time I’ve not met pals in Rochester before hand and had a proper day of it. Just hope the lads are disciplined enough to do the business that matters.

Up the Charlton 
    I may be wrong but I didn’t think it was scaffolding at the front 
  • Options
    1-0 to Gills. Not optimistic given some poor recent performances.
  • Options
    Walker
    Asiimwe Hector Ness Edun
    Watson McGrandles
    Campbell Campbell Blackett-Taylor 
    Tedic

Maynard-Brewer Watson Jones Thomas Dobson Kedwell Fraser May Mbick 

A slightly rotated squad with Dobson, May, Maynard-Brewer and Jones all getting rested. 

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited December 2023
    LouisMend said:
    We'll have full live comms on the BBC Sport website from BBC London (online, unlike the EFL games)
    Is that available via the bbc sounds app as well, or is it a link through the website only? 
  • Options
    Am thinking:

Walker

Asiimwe
    Ness
    Jones
    Thomas

Dobson
    Anderson
    L Watson

T Campbell 
    Tedic
    CBT 

• Options
    I'd imagine MA has learned his lesson from the eleven changes against Cray. I'm expecting to see a few changes but the core of AMB, Jones, Dobbo and May need to start. I'd like to see Chem on the bench plus the fella who scored five for the youngsters midweek. 
  • Options
    How about this team tomorrow we can’t risk major players now … 

Walker
    Asilmwe
    Ness
    Abankwah
    Thomas

McGrandles
    L Watson
    Fraser

CBT
    Mbick
    T Campbell 

Subs
    Molyneux
    C Campbell 
    Bower
    Adigen
    Rylah
    Casey
    Why not 9 subs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope I am wrong but got a horrible feeling about todays game 
    Need to get at them from the off get a nice early goal put them under pressure & having to open right up 
    My heart says 3-0 but think it's got a draw all over it 
    Hope my heart is right & it's a good win for the mighty CAFC COYR  B)

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Need to watch out for their danger man Bonne, who has amassed 3 goals in 19 appearances. 
    There are a number of ex Addicks players who are nailed on to score today…
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Need to watch out for their danger man Bonne, who has amassed 3 goals in 19 appearances. 
    There are a number of ex Addicks players who are nailed on to score today…
    There is a reason why those players are ex-Addicks…
  • Options
    I hope a kind person on here will post a link, maybe several, to a stream today.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    seth plum said:
    I hope a kind person on here will post a link, maybe several, to a stream today.
    @Callumcafc
    @Dazzler21
    @ForeverAddickted

these are the youngsters I’m looking to to provide a stream link without 84,000 boxes to close /tick / dance with 

this is your moment as Martine McCutcheon would sing 
  • Options
    I use @Big_Bad_World's IPTV service, so if there is a stream I'll probably be watching on there

I'll see if I can find links elsewhere though, for those who dont use it
  • Options
    I think there is a link on Canada TV sports now channel 
  • Options
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/daniel-kanu-recalled-southend-loan-spell

Kanu has been recalled. I wonder if he'll feature today?
  • Options
    I had a dream we would only play local rivals in the FA Cup, beating Cray Valley, Gillingham, Leyton Orient, Millwall and all the way to the Final where we beat Palace  11-0 at Wembley.

Then I woke up.

1-1 draw. Usual story.  Gift from Hector. Equaliser from May.

• Options

Potentially suggesting Miles injury is not good. I think we all expected it to be longer term.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KettsJohn said:

Potentially suggesting Miles injury is not good. I think we all expected it to be longer term.
    Even if he’s only out for a few weeks it would still be silly not to recall Kanu. Did look a bad one though so I’d imagine the plan is Kanu to cover till January and then we’ll bring one in 
  • Options
    i'm pretty sure if we don't go full strength, we will lose 
  • Options
    and we need louis watson back in the midfield - the mgrandles / fraser lack of physicality is not what is needed today 
  • Options
    Only an EFL Trophy game midweek, so no reason not to put out a reasonably strong side today.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Two POSSIBLE streaming options... Just try and have an AdBlock active where possible, although some websites might demand that you turn it off before you're allowed to watch.

Hesgoal | Free Soccer Streams
    Gillingham vs Charlton Live 02 December, 2023 (stream2watch.com)
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    LouisMend said:
    We'll have full live comms on the BBC Sport website from BBC London (online, unlike the EFL games)
    Is that available via the bbc sounds app as well, or is it a link through the website only? 
    I’m not certain but I imagine it will be links through the BBC Sport website / app rather than the sounds one. 

Sounds will likely try to link to BBC London’s main output which is Brentford v Luton and won’t be available online and therefore won’t work on sounds! 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    No! No! don't tempt fate
  • Options
    I had a dream we would only play local rivals in the FA Cup, beating Cray Valley, Gillingham, Leyton Orient, Millwall and all the way to the Final where we beat Palace  11-0 at Wembley.

Then I woke up.

I like the bit about beating Millwall
  • Options

Then I woke up.

I like the bit about beating Millwall

That's the only unbelievable bit..the rest is a piece of cake 🍰 
  • Options
    It is proper freezing