Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH PREVIEW: Portsmouth vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 11th November 2023 - 3pm Kick-Off

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2023
    Despite our tremendous record at this magnificent monument to everything modern in stadium design, a draw would be a very good result, 1-1.
    My favourite away ground, and not because we normally win. A bit of age, character and a great atmosphere.
  • Options
    This is a remortgage house job and put all on Pompey , all in .
  • Options
    Just seen Methven et al getting on the train at Waterloo
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    How many houses has this fixture cost you over the years?
  • Options
    follett said:
    Just seen Methven et al getting on the train at Waterloo
    Did he have his cheque book with him?
  • Options
    Coach 1 still not on M25, 
  • Options
    Will be cutting it fine then.
  • Options
    It is a joke the amount of stories over the years of problems with coaches arriving on time, or more the point being able to get to a ground early enough to stretch your legs, relax, and have a bite to eat.
  • Options
    It is a joke the amount of stories over the years of problems with coaches arriving on time, or more the point being able to get to a ground early enough to stretch your legs, relax, and have a bite to eat.
    Bite to eat you say🍺🍺
  • Options
    Absolutely agree, original pick up Eltham 10.25. Changed to 11.10, Royally pissed off. 
    No time for a beer when we finally arrive.!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    😬
  • Options
    They'll be lucky to have time for a piss before the game, never mind food or drink  :#
  • Options
    Does the away end sell booze? 
  • Options
    No insight but I’d go…

Maynard-Brewer
    Watson Hector Jones Edun
    Dobson Watson
    T.Campbell May Blackett-Taylor
    Leaburn

Walker, Asiimwe, Ness, McGrandles, Fraser, Anderson, Tedic
  • Options
    Absolutely agree, original pick up Eltham 10.25. Changed to 11.10, Royally pissed off. 
    No time for a beer when we finally arrive.!!
    100 miles from Eltham, hmmm, I hope there is not a long service station stop.
  • Options
    How many houses has this fixture cost you over the years?
    Not seen Pompey top after 15 games and us with a defence as loose as my bowel movements before 
  • Options
    FT Posh 5 Cambridge 0
  • Options

. just took a stray ball in the testicles in the warm up. Gutted I didn't see it tbh