Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+POST p23): Charlton Athl v Cray Valley PM: FA Cup 🏆1st Rd: Sun 5 Nov 2023 | KO 17:30

Comments

• Options
    May for Kirk.

Chalk & cheese. 
  • Options
    Abankwah off Asiimwe on
    Edun off  T Watson on
    Kirk off (hallelujah!!!) Alfie May on
  • Options
    .I never want to see that twat in a red shirt again
  • Options
    I assume Edun's minutes are being managed 
  • Options
    Not surprised to see Edun replaced, given he's just back from injury
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Having to bring our better players on and risk them getting a knock against a low level non league outfit because the likes of Charlie Kirk really aren't up to it is f*****g embarassing!
    Piss poor
  • Options
    CBT for Kirk and May for McGrandles please. 
    Why would you take McGrandles off? He's actually taking care of the ball. It's Fraser who isn't doing anything
  • Options
    Charlie Kirk 😂
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    hopefully last time we see Kirk in a charlton shirt.  
  • Options
    CBT for Kirk and May for McGrandles please. 
    Why would you take McGrandles off? He's actually taking care of the ball. It's Fraser who isn't doing anything
    What apart from scoring our only goal and putting through Kirk for an easy 1-1 what he messed up 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This would be classic Charlton for Campbell to get injured just after we have made those subs as well 
  • Options
    Felt for Lisbie seeing him on the ground like that.
  • Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    hoepfully fully last time we see Kirk in a charlton shirt.  
    Joke of a player. Coasting around. Bottling tackles. Running at a slugs pace.
  • Options
    I don't believe Kirk wants to play for us. He doesn't want the ball, doesn't track back and looks utterly uninterested. Serves no purpose having him anywhere near the first team.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    If that shirking f****r ever pulls on a Charlton shirt again I won’t be watching.
  • Options
    Chem down injured and looks in trouble.

Rather him than CBT
  • Options
    Is that a new physio we have?
  • Options
    In recent weeks people have talked about "negligence" in reapect of signing players with poor injury records, starting Chuks etc.

If Chuckles Kirk gets within cooee of a Charlton Athletic first team matchday squad ever again THAT will be gross negligence of the highest order.
  • Options
    Hopefully I will never see Kirk pull on another red shirt !! Absolute rubbish - missed 2 sure goals 
  • Options
    Yeah don't recognise him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame for Lisbie
  • Options
    Felt for Lisbie seeing him on the ground like that.
    He certainly looks like a decent prospect, which is fair enough, having been with Watford.
  • Options
    May playing on the left ffs !

Play him up front  
  • Options
    Great defending from Cray so far
  • Options
    Yeah don't recognise him
    Been at the club for quite a while.
  • Options
    It would be nice if we stopped trying to walk the ball into the net.

We're making it easy for their defenders.
  • Options
    Anderson always looks terrified to shoot 
  • Options
    How much did Charlton pay for Kirk ? Who was responsible for that decision? 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    McStandstill in the same starting line-up as Kirk in a flat out race for the record lowest scoring stat bank average, you’ll all be glued to your seats

Kirk had this won at a canter. 
    McStandstill has only been as poor as the rest of them, not stand-out poor at all