Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Wigan Athletic Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 31st October 2023 : KO 7:45PM

Comments

• Options
    LWat still has work to do defensively but his passing is so incisive and his movement is so good. I understood dropping him, I think people forget how good Fraser can be, but Fraser did look short of fitness the last couple games and Watson is a spark plug.
  • Options
    satsuma27 said:
    1st time I've watched Charlton this season and they look like they should be in the Premier League.

Could you keep on watching us please if this is the luck you bring?
    You know what I mean? Been a long while since I've watched a whole match and they're on fire. Getting my money's worth so I might watch the next match for sure.
  • Options
    Wigan playing it about amongst their defence, then Clare tries to play it forward but it's too hard for the forward and AMB collects.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    We can't mess this one up can we?
    We're a second half team is the scary thing 
    No doubt that's flip flopped today. Can't remember the last time we truly dominated 2 halves in the same game 
  • Options
    Hector AGAIN there, turning a last-ditch interception into a through ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CBT rather fails at his defensive duties, Wigan come forward, but another good interception by Hector.
  • Options
    Ahahaha Hector turning a handball into an attacking pass now 
  • Options
    FYI... This lot beat Bolton 4-0 at their place

League One football in a nutshell.
    Football outside the Premier League really
  • Options
    Looked like the ball rebounds off Hector's arm in their half, but the ref doesn't give it
  • Options
    Watson clearly foul trying to get back there…
  • Options
    Lovely ball cut out by Dobson, that was such an important interception
  • Options
    We are playing some lovely football. If Asiimwe had a better left peg it could have been 4
  • Options
    Ooh! Bit of a scramble in the Wigan box with Asiimwe coming in for a header after a nice passage of play from us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could've been four nil there. Then Wigan break but easily snuffed out by Hector and Jones.
  • Options
    If there's one thing you can rely on.... Charlton ain't it.

Fuck knows what team will show up... or for how long.
  • Options
    Only seen the last 15/20 mins but Hector has been immense 
  • Options
    SSN: Aaron really impressed by Charlton and MA
  • Options
    Wigan look like they've had enough already. We're first to every ball.
  • Options
    HT 0-3....

More of the same second half please...
  • Options
    HT 0-3
  • Options
    Is that the best half we've had in.....years?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!