Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Wigan Athletic Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 31st October 2023 : KO 7:45PM

Comments

• Options
    What a great assist from Leaburn. He really is class.
  • Options
    I know he's always had flashes of excellence, but CBT has been SO much better and more consistent this season. His stamina is vastly improved--he used to struggle to go 60-70 minutes. His decision making is so much better, and that's meant that he's both gotten his assists, and found more chances for himself to score goals.
  • Options
    1. 43'

Goal!

Goal! Wigan Athletic 0, Charlton Athletic 3. Corey Blackett-Taylor (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Miles Leaburn.

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Such a good goal.

Leaburn receives the ball so well, looks to do something straight away every time. What a half!
  • Options
    Typical it's my birthday and I'm out at Six By Nico tonight so not able to watch it and we're smashing them, when I had to sit through the dross on Saturday 
  • Options
    FUCK SAKE... Don't give a shite about the goal!!

I'd left my chocolate in the fridge, because my missus was going down the road, so asked her to get me some fizzy cola bottles.

She's been gone ages so just messaged her, to find out if she's got lost again - and she's round her friends place having a bloody chat!!
  • Options
    last 2 goals scored when Sky were on an ad break.
    It will be on soon
  • Options
    Wigan kick off, come forward down our left, but the ball goes out for a throw. And there's now two balls on the pitch, so there's a bit of a delay while they get shot of one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We can't mess this one up can we?
  • Options
    Wtf…is this really happening 3-0…to the Londoners
  • Options
    Can’t believe this 
  • Options
    A-May-Zing…
  • Options
    Great 3rd goal. 
  • Options
    Jones sends it forward to CBT but Clare manages to nip in to get the ball.
  • Options
    7 minutes of added time!
  • Options
    son told me not to buy the stream as we haven't won anytime I have done so 

bastard  !
  • Options
    Appleton's been found out was what I was told...
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    If ever I've been mean about George Dobson recently, I said nothing 
    And me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So much better with LW and no Thomas
  • Options
    Fantastic lads. Keep it going!
  • Options
    Unbelievable Jeff…
  • Options
    Much prefer T Watson at LB to Thomas 
  • Options
    don't we currently have the top scorer (joint) and top assist makers in the league now?
  • Options
    Lovely move for goal
  • Options
    It’s like watching a totally different set of players, apart from Clare who clearly hasn’t improved over the summer 
  • Options
    Much prefer T Watson at LB to Thomas 

He's done a lot more attacking than I would've anticipated out of a right footer. He's been solid.
  • Options
    AMB punts the ball forward, it's headed wide to Asiimwe who's fouled but ref plays on. We get the ball out to the left, T Watson has a run towards the box but their defence manage to clear.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!