Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Lincoln City Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 24th October 2023 : KO 7:45pm

Comments

• I am getting the ‘live stream starting soon’ page and you get the countdown clock going from 1.39 down to 1.21 and then stopping. If you then hit play the same thing happens again.
    I wonder if it is the same for everybody, and if it is possible to get a message to whoever/whatever to test and rationalise the stream before the match starts.
  • seth plum said:
    I am getting the ‘live stream starting soon’ page and you get the countdown clock going from 1.39 down to 1.21 and then stopping. If you then hit play the same thing happens again.
    I wonder if it is the same for everybody, and if it is possible to get a message to whoever/whatever to test and rationalise the stream before the match starts.
    I had the same problem. Refresh the page and it should work.
  • Switch to audio then back to video.
  • Leuth said:
    Today's pre-match photo:

Already bumped into two Charlton fans.
    Well jelly (I chickened out this year)
    I missed last year's Norwich Beer Festival because my Mum lost her battle with cancer a couple of days before but it's good to be back.

I'll be tuned in to commentary shortly.
  • Logged out and back and now Curbs.
  • So no Watsons.

I can see the logic of playing Asiimwe and TC together .... they've played together for years, the chemistry is there, pace and energy.

• Win tonight and leapfrog Bolton on Saturday.
  • Paul Elliott speaks so very well... 
  • Win tonight and leapfrog Bolton on Saturday.
    Win tonight and leapfrog Bolton on Saturday.
    Not if Bolton beat Wycombe Wanderers tonight.
    Full Division One fixtures being played tonight.
  • Today's pre-match photo:

...The bald footballing pilgrims jostled solemnly before the altar of real ales...
  • Sponsored links:

• "If you can improve 10 players 5% you've got a 50% improvement".

Bless him.

...The bald footballing pilgrims jostled solemnly before the altar of real ales...
    At least I've got a full Barnet. A bit too much grey these days but it's a full head!
  • What an awful song to come out to 😴 
  • We could be as high as 7th come the end of tonight or as low as 17th. Stand 10th at the moment , hope for 90minutes good football and not just 45 minutes as Saturday.
  • We could be as high as 7th come the end of tonight or as low as 17th. Stand 10th at the moment , hope for 90minutes good football and not just 45 minutes as Saturday.
    I'll put up with 5 minutes of good football if it means we win.
  • Maybe a stupid observation but our players look a lot bigger than theirs during the minutes applause.
  • Solidgone said:
    I thought Miles made his 50th appearance at the last match?
    Not according to his Mum :)

At least I've got a full Barnet. A bit too much grey these days but it's a full head!
    I wish I was there, and I wish I had hair.
  • Sponsored links:

• "If you can improve 10 players 5% you've got a 50% improvement".

Bless him.
    Who said that?
  • Sound screwed already. Always have this with Charlton TV

• And we're off. Charlton shooting towards the Rilmac Stand (home end) first half
  • Laptop being a bit sluggish. I'll give commentary a go, but can't make any promises how reliable it'll be.
  • Lincoln had the ball in the middle but Dobbo nicked it back, we go back to AMB, but the hoof out is sent forward by them, but there;s an offside.
  • Lincoln have a shot from a long way out that skims off the turf and goes wide for a goal kick
    1. 2'

Post update

Offside, Lincoln City. Lasse Sørensen tries a through ball, but Hakeeb Adelakun is caught offside.

• Lazy ball forward by Hector. Which Hector will we get tonight.
  • Useless Blackburn
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!