Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 23/24 Thread

Comments

• Off_it said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Hate to say it but I agree. Some of our fans really don’t do us any flavours sometimes.
    Beef, chicken or lamb?
    Don't forget the veggie option. PLEASE don't forget the veggie option or we'll never hear the last of it ....
    What about the Vegan one?
  • FA Cup Sunday Roast offer at Bartrams incoming. 
  • And if you are going for a roast may I suggest Blacklock. Had their All In roast last Sunday.. lovely. Canary Wharf be the quickest to the Valley. 

Definitely worth the 25 quid. 
  • Off_it said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Hate to say it but I agree. Some of our fans really don’t do us any flavours sometimes.
    Beef, chicken or lamb?
    Don't forget the veggie option. PLEASE don't forget the veggie option or we'll never hear the last of it ....
    Fuck em.

They won't be there anyway, they're off saving the planet!
  • Off_it said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Beef, chicken or lamb?
    Cardboard 
  • Fireworks?
    Bangers & mash
  • Sponsored links:

• I remain of the opinion this could be a record low (FA Cup) attendance for us.

Happy its on TV from a selfish perspective however. 
  • I remain of the opinion this could be a record low (FA Cup) attendance for us.

Happy its on TV from a selfish perspective however. 
  • Veggies get a bad rap for bringing it up when its actually brought up by others all the time
  • Sunday Roast is a phrase certainly different from 30 years ago 
  • Gammon said:
    Veggies get a bad rap for bringing it up when its actually brought up by others all the time
    Well, If I ate some of the stuff they do, I'd probably be bringing it up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gammon said:
    Veggies get a bad rap for bringing it up when its actually brought up by others all the time
    Yep
  • I’m not going coz I don’t want to - there I’ve said it, got it off my chest, come clean 
  • It would be nice to sell out the Valley for this game, of course it would be, but if people choose not to attend that is their own not unreasonable choice.
    I live close enough, and am retired enough, to be able to attend. I don’t care about excuses, go or don’t go, not attending does not stop you being a supporter the same as me who is fortunately able to go.
  • Off_it said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Beef, chicken or lamb?
    Gluten Free?? 
  • I know it's not in the rules but the club ought to do a Football for a Fiver day. 
  • For whatever reason made the BBC choose this game to broadcast live on a Sunday evening I suspect one of them wasn’t the fact that there will be very few fans in the ground and, unlike most of the lower leagues stadiums they usually broadcast these cup games from, when the Valley is empty like that you get to clearly hear some very choice words or opinions being expressed during the game. 
  • If it’s been posted before my apologies but what are the fa fees and tv fees for this tie.