Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup 2023 - Rome

Comments

• Options
    This is boring. In an absolutely brilliant way 
  • Options
    Quite nice seeing Koepka getting absolutely battered
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Fuck me has a Sky person just read my post? They have just said that EU aren't allowing the Yanks to play......hooray!
  • Options
    Be hilarious if we have this won by day 2!
  • Options
    How come both teams are wearing similar coloured tops. Surely some discussions go on between the 2 teams ?  Not saying they shoukd play in blue/red every day but both playing in white seems a little odd.
    Anything is better than the European tops from yesterday with the sweat patches.
    Made by Castore?
  • Options
    Normally I'd say I want a close contest but after all the 'America is going to dominate for the next decade' stuff 2 years ago after the 19-9, I'd like to carry on stuffing them out of sight.

19.5-8.5 would do it.
  • Options
    I wonder if the groundsman will ask Koepka to move to the 9-hole course?
  • Options
    Finding the Sky commentary really poor compared to Radio 5 Live. Not to mention they are slow in getting the little box up in the left hand corner so you know the context of the shot you are watching. Enjoying it nonetheless!
  • Options
    Normally I'd say I want a close contest but after all the 'America is going to dominate for the next decade' stuff 2 years ago after the 19-9, I'd like to carry on stuffing them out of sight.

19.5-8.5 would do it.
    Every two years someone is going to dominate for the next decade and then get beat in two years time.
  • Options

19.5-8.5 would do it.
    Yeah, balls to that this time round. I want us to absolutely annihilate them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coltart is really annoying me. Apart from his inability to pronounce the letter T, he is relentlessly giving it the “it’s all over” treatment. It isn’t!!!  And please Claudie old bean, Euro is a currency not an effing nationality!!!!!
  • Options
    Cock
  • Options
    If that’s true about Cantlay then he should have been told to decline the invite to play. Almost hope it is true as it’s another reason to hate the tosser. 
  • Options
    I mean
    we need to put the foot on the throat and smash these yanks 
    fuck it being close cos there’s no guarantees we’ll win it 
    hurt them 
    Septic cnuts 
  • Options
    I mean
    we need to put the foot on the throat and smash these yanks 
    fuck it being close cos there’s no guarantees we’ll win it 
    hurt them 
    Septic cnuts 
    But tell us how you really feel, oohaah... ?
  • Options
    Poor Cantlay.  At the age of 31 he has lifetime earnings estimated at $60m. Endorsements alone of $4m per annum. How will he survive? 
  • Options
    Cantlay is such a little wanker. 
  • Options
    Scheffler and Koepka left out of the afternoon
  • Options
    Oooof Rahm nearly holes out 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a shot by Rahm! Nearly a hole in one!
  • Options
    This is all rather good 😊 
  • Options
    Get in! 
  • Options
    How stupid am I, I posted yesterday, I think, that I'd put a bet on EU winning every session @ 50/1.
    I bloody didn't do it!
  • Options
    Congratulations on USA winning 

a match
  • Options
    Who was going to bet on Europe winning every session ? 
  • Options
    Question - if Euope HAD won it today (which I understand was possible) would they have even bothered  playing day 3 out? 
  • Options
    Literally the post above mine !!! 
  • Options
    Question - if Euope HAD won it today (which I understand was possible) would they have even bothered  playing day 3 out? 
    Yes. Records to break and individual stats as well 
  • Options
    Yes of course. A sold out day in front of thousands of fans with a chance to win by a record margin.